Reviews for Butterfly and Kyuubi
rogueofstorms chapter 3 . 1/5
It's a shame this seems to have been abandoned, I'd be very interested in seeing it go further!
Kit Bikyuu The Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Ha! Yayaya
WitchL0v3r chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
It just means people are too lazy to review.
WitchL0v3r chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Dun dun Dun.
kiki chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
that anthropomorphizing of the butterfly was a bit over the top lol, i mean "nose"? "ears"? xD

also, i gota say that if minato expected the village to turn against his son; why let him grow up in the village? in fact, why reveal kyuubi was sealed at all?
Darchias chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Indeed, Ten does mean heaven. in the format of Tenten's name, it means literally 'heavenly heaven', but it can also mean 'here and there', 'little by little', and 'this and that'. It is olso possible it is referring to her accuracy (Ten out of Ten), as it is not unheard of for Kishimoto to use English in names.
Lord of Murder chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
its pretty interesting i hope you continue it and complete it eventually.
erik chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
A well written and interesting twist on canon.
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Hmm, good stuff here. You really do do good work. And your beginnings are great. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Obsy chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
It would be nice to see how this story continues. It's surprisingly interesting so far.
Anne1313 chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
merry meet

[laugh's]

I realy like this story

it started off a bit slow

but i think that you couldnt have done that bit better if you tried

I love the friendship between Lee and Naruto

all in all this is very well writen and I cant wait for the next chapter

blessed be

from belle
Kingdark chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I've read the first chapter, and so far you've caught my interest. When I feel like it, I'll read the other two chapters. And perhaps there is even a fourth chapter eh?
ShadowFoxKage chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
interesting start. Too bad Naruto didn't mention Kyuubi to the Third.
chaosmagez chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
I don't get it. Why does everyone see Naruto's incredible arrogance that he can overcome the Kyuubi as a good thing? It is the most foolish idea ever. It took a god to take Kyuubi down and it wasn't even to kill only to seal.

Does everyone think Naruto surpasses a god in any way, shape or form? Seriously that's just dumb. He is just a arrogant brat and a idiot.

Loud ninja?