Reviews for The Thrill of the Chase, Etcetera
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Thank you for writing this- it was fun! Even though the story was pretty much nonsensical, you are actually one of the better writers I have come across. So, thanks for that, too. Good stuff!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Absolutely brilliant story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
LOL i died laughing. Great fic thanks!
vampmuffin chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I found this story a bit funnier then I should have. Good writing stile, the only thing I would have liked to see different is Ron and Harry having a bit more time as a proper couple. I really liked the story though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Ron/Harry, Ron/Harry, Ron/Harry - you should write more fics featuring my lovely OTP babies! :D
halfpennybuddha chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Harry/Ron is not my otp...but holy crap I lol'd FOREVER THIS WAS SO GOODDDDDDDD!
Mewlexii chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
WOOOOOW! I've only read one or two Ron/Hp fanfics and i have to say this makes me want to read more! This is just too funny! I choked at the Fire-crotch joke the same time as harry! Wow!
CSL chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Hilarious! So damn funny, and POOR HARRY! Really liked it. Cute, fun, and utterly grand.
Zino chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh my god! This has to be THE funniest thing I've ever read! Seriously, I already thought fics couldn't offer proper humor anymore, but I'm so glad you've proven me wrong! This thing is fabulous, I laughed out loud so many times, I've already lost count. I have so many favorite parts too, (one of the latest, being the Weasley -ladder thing, that was just hilarious!) that can't really choose the funniest.

But anyway, THANK YOU for writing this, damn this was GOOD!
xrifree chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was so much FUN!

Clueless Ron and determined Harry, and a team with a narcoleptic seeker and a beater who's afraid of bludgers XD awesome!
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
It is 5 in the morning, and I am laughing like a lunatic. Your writing is FANTASTIC and freaking hilarious. I don't think I'll be able to hear "Please sir, may I have another?" or think of Sombreros ever again.
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 9/23/2009

This is such a great story! Thank you so much for writing this! I haven't been able to find a good Harry/Ron story in a while! This is so good! I really like it! Fantastic work! :D

~AmazonWariorPrincess :D
TheShyMonster chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Really funny and cute ending.

I really rather enjoyed this, especially the walkie talkies and "i thought you were just being worldly"

Aww poor oblivious Ronald.

Cool fic. Well done
defunct1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
very cute. "You're not imagining this," Harry said deliberately. "If you don't shag me right this instant I'll go completely insane and throw myself off a bridge."

Ron opened and closed his mouth several times before he was able to speak. "Harry," he said finally, "would you believe that this is not the first time this has happened to me?"

I love it! Good job.