Reviews for How Did This Happen
Stylo chapter 1 . 2/22
Beautiful story featuring my favorite couple. For whatever reason, this seems like a more plausible ending than what actually happened in the epilogue of the last book. I always felt that, despite his being paired with Ginny, Harry always wanted Luna deep down - and that sooner or later, they would end up together.

M rating seems a bit strong, given that you didn't go into super-explicit detail. I think this could be bumped down to a T rating.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Great story would love to see more of it even if it is finished
BlackThunder6666 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Awesome story! Thanks for sharing. :)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
And that's how it should be. Q.E.D.
TerraBee chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Wonderful story!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Perfect :)))
Written Wolves chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Loved it ;_;
LexiFlower chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I sooo love Harry/Luna there my fav couple I do like Harry/Ginny though but I think Harry/Luna is better somehow I ship Luna/Cedric!
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Could have done without the random expression of love; but, other than that, it was alright. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
umm..
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This is fantastic! I love Harry/Luna.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Excellent, I've always been a Luna fan and think she would be good for Harry.
D.Torres chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Nice one shot.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
An enjoyable bit of fluff. Lonely guy wakes up with naked lady in his bed. But it is my favorite lonely guy and my favorite naked lady. And they do decide to stop being lonely together, what more could you want?
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was good, I always thought Harry/Ginny would never last and Harry would be hurt more because of it just like Hermione/Ron that would not be a happy marriage.

I am glad Luna was there for Harry they are much alike and I think they complment each other well.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »