Reviews for Deeper
meowwnekos chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
Interesting story
but i dun really understand the ending...
ritsuka and seimei doesn't look totally identical do they? how did ritsuka make seimei into "ritsuka"? did ritsuka tell soubi to hypnotize everyone on earth to make seimei into ritsuka?

i kind of feel sympathy towards ritsuka, i think he actually loves seimei very much, since they were so close when they were young, but only had to abandon his dear brother because soubi seems to hate him. so i dun really understand why can't ritsuka and seimei live together again and hypnotize their mum instead to stop being insane.
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
Oh wow, this story... There's so much I want to say and now I don't know where to start! The plot, the way you wrote Ritsuka and Soubi, just, everything was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. All your descriptions and the fight scenes... Ahhh I'm just so full of love for this fic that I can't seem to type anything except disjointed sentences.

Love it, you did an amazing job with this. I'm just sorry I didn't come across it sooner!
betwixtful chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
confused to the reasons why exactly it's so hard for soubi to still refuse seimei's orders, at least partly. does he want to be controlled by him or is just so ingrained in him. also i could tell before seimei's intereaction with his little brother even in ritsuka's dreams was intimate. so this really wasn't surprising, but nonetheless sad.
betwixtful chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
a strange interesting lemon. and seimei's mad at their relationship i'm assuming.
betwixtful chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
this is the kind of story i wanna read with seimei in it. i'm glad too because this is one of my first loveless stories. actually i've only read your loveless fics. i'm interested in soubi's reaction to seimei, but more of ritsuka's when he realizes seimei is soubi's "proper" master. he loves his brother so much. that mix of emotions is interesting. also, seimei's bluntess i love so much. he's..sadistic-ness? i don't know. but i always enjoy reading about these kinds of characters.
betwixtful chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
oh so this is rituka before he lost his memory. i like that aspect of the story. before the memory loss, i wish soubi would have just taken ritsuka away..whether he wanted to or not. but soubi's wise like that and knows ritsuka would have to make the decision on his own. and i liked the boy on boy action, it was sweet how ritsuka was so innocent about the idea of kissing.
betwixtful chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
the dreamlike parts i liked a lot. the part before they have sex i like because it's like ritsuka is the one chasing in a way and usually soubi is while ritusuka get's angry. and a child-like ritsuka i'm starting to like. before i didn't because i was confused and that irritated me. but he's cute now, and how he's connecting with soubi is nice as well.
betwixtful chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
so confused. so soubi didn't take his virginity..then who did? and soubi isn't mad..he wasn't surprising at the ear thing..unless he did? ahhh...
betwixtful chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
two or threeshot. this is so not. i'm glad it's not though. i'm glad i found a loveless multichapter fic written by you as well.
Ivory chapter 13 . 10/13/2010
Fabulous storytelling.
LLock chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Gosh!

You have brilliant style. I've read it with my heart sank.
NovoCained chapter 13 . 6/5/2009
geh, you have 159 reviews! that's an odd number-I WILL MAKE IT 160!

XD ok, well, in all honesty, I *loved* the story-how you created the whole controlling people if you know their real name thing and then had Ritsuka use it against Seimei. Started out a bit confusing, but that's just probably me.

Awesome fic!
Deserted Eternity chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
HOMG that was amazing. even though half the time i had no idea what was going on. it jumped around way too much for my little brain to keep track of everything. T.T

EVEN SO, i love it. -heart- i shall go now read the gift-fic thing. you are on my list of people to worship. :D
lilanimegal00 chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
wow this was one of the most awesome stories i have ever read! i'm kinda... ok totally depressed that its over.
Kaet chapter 13 . 6/21/2008
This has got to be one of the best Loveless fics I've ever read. You kept everyone in character so well that it made me feel like I was watching some sort of Loveless movie. Haha. Good work, and keep it up. (: