Reviews for Mother's Day
heredia chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
"didnt like idea" who asking him? "playing mother" - who said she do it and that they asking her for this? "psychopaths" saying by rapist and biggot
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is hilarious, Aerith would agree to be their mom without a second thought. The boys bringing her dead things smiling at how happy they make mother lol. Zack on the couch with no sex, it's all just to perfect. You could make a series out of this.
Thornado chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
LMAO!
Luddles chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
They kind of remind me of little kittens bringing dead animals back to their owner as 'presents'. Figures that they wouldn't get along with Zack if they're kittens and he's a puppy.

"It's still fluffy, mother" made me LOL, especially since it came from Loz. He so would say that!
aer-seph4eva chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
10/10 x Wow I loved it. Sadistically cute x :) Keep up the great work!

Aerseph4eva x
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
only they would do something like that... lol :D great story :P

hikari-kasumi
D chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Oh dear... Poor , i wish him well on his journey to finding himself less sex-deprived. ;D Love them so much! And you are an excellent writer. :)
DuQaine chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
haha! that was very entertaining!

the thought of kadaj, yazoo, and loz adoring aerith

as their mother is cute!

keep it up!
NicotineGum chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
So cute! I can just visualise the entire scene happening! Adding to favourites!
Loserfish chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
OHMYGOSH, that was hilarious. Haha.

You have officially converted me into the Aerith-Mothers-Silvered-Hair-Brat-Trio group. If there is such a group and if that makes any sense at all. Really, there needs to be more of these in the world.

And of course, Zack is lovable.

But I have to admit, the dead rabbit is the cincher. ;D
GeoMill chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
LMAO! I can't say more! Its just priceless! To favorites! Sexually deprived Zack LOL

G.P.
XxSweet-NightmarexX chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
- Looks like the remnants have Sephiroth's love of morbid ways to please his mother. Like decapitation. ((At least the remnants didn't decapitate Aerith.))

Keep Dreamin'!

Sweet Nightmare
TheMagicalTapeworm chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
lol, its dead. its not even in one piece. thats a real nice gift to give your "mother". thats something I would do XD... not really, but the thought of it is funneh. thanks for writing this. most of the Aerith x Zack one-shots aren't very happi.
cbaby chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
this is so genuis its einstein LOL
zzzett chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
It's cute Actually when the AC ended, a question came to my head: What is Kadaj doing in the lifestream? Did he met Aeris there? Well I wasn't expecting this kind of answer :)) But still, it's funny and cute