Reviews for The Founders Return
Lmb111514 chapter 7 . 10/1
I love the story so far, can't wait for more!️
andjelija.nenic chapter 7 . 9/30
Fai's smile chapter 7 . 5/5
New characters? Damn I was hoping for Nevile, Luna and was undecided on the third... but new characters didn't even cross my mind. I do wonder, what aurprises Snape so much on Salazar breving polyjuice when he was 12, when he knows, that 17years old one has three masteries, potion mastery included.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
What to say, what to say? If they are the REINCARNATIONS of the Founders, why would they carry items around a emblazoned with the names, initials or symbols of the Founders. Why not carry items or weapons that say Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny?
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
You Dumbledore seems hasty to jump to conclusions.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
That authors note at the beginning cleared quite a few things up.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I think it should be noted that Tonks was born in 1973. If the year is 1996, that makes Tonks about 23. You placed Teddy at age 14. That means Nymphadora Lupin née Tonks had Edward Remus Lupin (Teddy) around age 9.
DaughterofDante chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
AMAZING! please update!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
great chapter. plse update the story.
siriuspotter2409 chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
This is a really awesome story ! Is it discontinued though? :(
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Please, add more? Pretty please?
Padfoot's Revenge chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Could use a bit more detail in some spots, and I noticed a few spelling and grammar errors, but other than that, good job! Please update soon. :)
nicole chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
what happens next please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
I think, the characters are acting a little bit too playful and inconsiderate (bombarding heavily wounded teenies with questions as soon as they wake up), but wizards in general are often that way.
All in all, it is an enjoyable reading.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
First off – it's not 'must of been', it's must HAVE been'. A purely logical mistake, one which you make almost every chapter. Elementary, Dr. Watson.

Second off (and now I'm going into my secret Nick Fury style), you're not writing a motherfucking movie script to a sappy romance, you're writing a fantasy story! Cut the three dots, your version of suspence (seriously, you're mocking the REAL suspence stories). Don't forget a comma or a dot a the end of a dialogue. It's not 'Miss. Hufflepuff', it's just 'Miss Hufflepuff'; skip the dot. Write the numbers (eg. five) rather than just pressing one button (eg. 5), it looks better that way. And, for heaven's sake, don't copycat fhrulz21's plot from 'Founders' Heirs'. It never works.

Oh, and pass on this message to Hermione Granger: by the time you tried to defend yourself, you'd be dead if Harry actually attempted to kill you. (Reference to chapter five).

One last thing: punctuation. You're doing it wrong.

Nonetheless, I'm adding you to my Harry is Salazar c2. Hopefully the quality of this fic will rise.