Reviews for The Founders Return
Ilena Petrova chapter 7 . 5/29
Will you co ti ue this awesome story?
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
This is really good for a first story! I wish you would update, but seeming as it has been years since you last did that, I am willing to bet you won't. Though I will ask nicely, PLEASE UPDATE! Pretty please with a cherry on top!
god of all chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
ritzkiaprilia chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
I really curious with the other three people
hope someday you will pick up this story again, your story great :D
Lmb111514 chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
I love the story so far, can't wait for more!️
andjelija.nenic chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
Fai's smile chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
New characters? Damn I was hoping for Nevile, Luna and was undecided on the third... but new characters didn't even cross my mind. I do wonder, what aurprises Snape so much on Salazar breving polyjuice when he was 12, when he knows, that 17years old one has three masteries, potion mastery included.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
What to say, what to say? If they are the REINCARNATIONS of the Founders, why would they carry items around a emblazoned with the names, initials or symbols of the Founders. Why not carry items or weapons that say Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny?
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
You Dumbledore seems hasty to jump to conclusions.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
That authors note at the beginning cleared quite a few things up.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I think it should be noted that Tonks was born in 1973. If the year is 1996, that makes Tonks about 23. You placed Teddy at age 14. That means Nymphadora Lupin née Tonks had Edward Remus Lupin (Teddy) around age 9.
DaughterofDante chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
AMAZING! please update!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
great chapter. plse update the story.
siriuspotter2409 chapter 7 . 10/22/2013