Reviews for High School Never Ends
Silver Celestia chapter 4 . 7/7
NOO! Why did you end it like that? And I finally read a great DPxSH story! Waaahh..! *crying* oh who am I kidding. Come on.. just.. continue. Pweease? *puppy dog eyes*
ScarletNightFury chapter 4 . 4/3
this is amazing! but i am really scared your never gonna update i mean you last updated in 2009!
creepygirl201 chapter 4 . 3/11
are you still going to continue with the story? its great so far and i would love to read more
Danny Phantom Overlord chapter 4 . 2/15
Hi there. I recently stumbled upon your story, and I for one like the plot. I would really appreciate if you'd update this. It seems like a great story
Aligator chapter 4 . 1/31
Please continue
Cartwheellou chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Pleeeeeaaase pm me if ur planning on continuing this story, just as a heads up. Even if the answers no pleeeeaaaase?
spelhas chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Oh my god XD YES! This is sooo funny :D
BelieveInYourDreams4Life chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
I want mooooooreee!
Oblitus Angeli chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Asdfghjkl I want to know what happens next XD (though I doubt you'll update DX)
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
This is an interesting idea and I like how you're playing it. Too bad it's been so long since its last update... I would have liked to see what everyone's reaction to Danny's little cafeteria stunt would have been. v.v -sigh- Well, I'll set myself up to follow this story anyway. Who knows, a miracle might happen!
PhantomRose17 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Are you planning on continuing this story? Cause it's really good.
daughterofthehunt chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
this is good. This is really fantastic! I laughed when I read this. I can't wait to see how Will and Danny get along :D keep up the great work!
Soluna Skystar chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Please update! I love this story!
fairyMei33 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
I really hope you continue this! It's wonderful!
Mistyx7 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Principal Power, Make Up!
Sailor Moooon! Doo doo doo…
Sorry, that typo in the last sentence just stuck that little tidbit into my head. Great story!