Reviews for High School Never Ends
smuwahad chapter 3 . 8/9
I love this keep up the good work
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
Do you know how happy this story makes me? I love it. Please write more!
BaconLover1800 chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
2 true about the school and sister update soon
violet3745 chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
Continue plz! X3
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2016
Update?
Larry chapter 4 . 2/11/2016
Please continue this story you could make it so much better don't leave your fans hanging
Littleladybug2 chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
Please continue the story, zhere ate so many that are left infinished!
Specter14 chapter 4 . 1/26/2016
Noooooooooooooooooo
But it was so GOOODDDDD xDDD I love this story so so SO much, and I really hope it will be continued! I know it hasn't been updated in like 7 years... But I refuse to lose hope xDD Thanks for writing anyway!
Mewsali chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
I actually made a very short high-pitched laugh there. It was more of a squeak, but it was awesome!
Silver Celestia chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
NOO! Why did you end it like that? And I finally read a great DPxSH story! Waaahh..! *crying* oh who am I kidding. Come on.. just.. continue. Pweease? *puppy dog eyes*
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
this is amazing! but i am really scared your never gonna update i mean you last updated in 2009!
creepygirl201 chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
are you still going to continue with the story? its great so far and i would love to read more
The Horsemen's Commander chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Hi there. I recently stumbled upon your story, and I for one like the plot. I would really appreciate if you'd update this. It seems like a great story
Aligator chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Please continue
Cartwheellou chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Pleeeeeaaase pm me if ur planning on continuing this story, just as a heads up. Even if the answers no pleeeeaaaase?