Reviews for High School Never Ends
TheWorldOfUniversalPower chapter 4 . 2/15
Hi there. I recently stumbled upon your story, and I for one like the plot. I would really appreciate if you'd update this. It seems like a great story
Aligator chapter 4 . 1/31
Please continue
Cartwheellou chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Pleeeeeaaase pm me if ur planning on continuing this story, just as a heads up. Even if the answers no pleeeeaaaase?
spelhas chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Oh my god XD YES! This is sooo funny :D
BelieveInYourDreams4Life chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
I want mooooooreee!
Oblitus Angeli chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Asdfghjkl I want to know what happens next XD (though I doubt you'll update DX)
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
This is an interesting idea and I like how you're playing it. Too bad it's been so long since its last update... I would have liked to see what everyone's reaction to Danny's little cafeteria stunt would have been. v.v -sigh- Well, I'll set myself up to follow this story anyway. Who knows, a miracle might happen!
anitahailey chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Are you planning on continuing this story? Cause it's really good.
daughterofthehunt chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
this is good. This is really fantastic! I laughed when I read this. I can't wait to see how Will and Danny get along :D keep up the great work!
Soluna Skystar chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Please update! I love this story!
fairyMei33 chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
I really hope you continue this! It's wonderful!
Mistyx7 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Principal Power, Make Up!
Sailor Moooon! Doo doo doo…
Sorry, that typo in the last sentence just stuck that little tidbit into my head. Great story!
Ghost Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I love this so much! It's amazing! Why did you stop updating you... jerk-face?!
Really, though, I love it.
Dragonscorch chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
I think that this is really great! Although I do hope you'll continue this. Especialy after about 4 years... :(
The Inverse Universe chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
This is a really good story. I imagine this is how it would actually go. One thing though, you have one or two grammar mistakes. You don't descend down, you acsend. You also say thing like the GiWs cooked have cooked up. Othe Ethan that, it's an amazing story.