Reviews for Kisame no Danna
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is a nice friendship story. I can actually see it happening as, out of everyone in the group, Kisame does seem like the type who would do that. Nice job with this story.
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Great fic. I wasn't expecting that!
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Awww, that was cute
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
aw thats so cute
riptocs chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
...I have such a dirty mind...
1210theRose chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Damn!

I thought Kisame taught Dei-chan coughpervertthingcough XDD

I always knew that Kisame is affectionate towards Dei-chan :)
Kkas chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Am I one of the only reviewers that DIDN'T have their mind in the gutter when they read this?

Short and sweet, but a really cute idea. :)
Maurever chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Aww. I always liked the little conversation between Kisame and Dei you get to glimpse in the manga, and this idea's very cute.
KattersKlor chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh my! I need to get my mind out of the gutter!
LolaLaTrailera chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
At first yaoish toughts came to my perv brain but then I said: This is KISAME and DEIDARA I'm reading about...they can't, you know, it just wouldn't be...it'd be wrong in so many levels xD

But sure it was so cute :3
MooMewMoon chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
OH! *cue facepalm* I thought Kisame was teaching him something else for a second there...Intill the end *cue another facepalm*
AkaiShinda chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
awwwwwwwww that's sooo cute... (without any yaoi thoughts seriously) really that was adorable... 3 3
Hanhula chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh, I C WHAT U DID THAR!

I was blushing through this, going 'THIS IS K RATED!' until I reached the bottom.

Cue facepalm moment.
Swords and Bandages chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Most of the Akatsuki members probably had their childhood cut short one way or another; Kisame is probably the only adult-like member that can be a father figure, and you've captured that pretty well.
autographontheradio chapter 1 . 11/2/2008