Reviews for Push Comes To Shove
Accountclozed chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Ohhh the endless possibilities, hehehehe loved it, the ending cracked me up, hehe thanks for such a brilliant story )
KatzeNoel chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
nicely done
KyuubiGaki chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
*evil grin* mhmm just tatsuki-chan... and ichigo... alone~ in his room
Troglodytarum chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
10 out of 10!
jesi ki kage chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
cool! really liked the build and gradual work on tatsuki's powers. plus how ichigo found out was nicely done. there were places that could use a little more depth but the story was still very good and interesting. THANKS FOR WRITING AND PLEWASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Final Fight chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
So I've reviewed this before, and I stand by what I said - that - and - you really ought to write some more Bleach fanfiction, you're damn good at it, and I enjoy reading your work immensely. So write another Bleach fic!
Vashkoda chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
I read this a while back but forgot to review. I loved the story(I always root for the less developed caharacters), and your writing is excellent. I hope you decide to write more Bleach fic in the future.
Blueezy chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
*Snickers* just tatsuki-chan huh?

don't they know you have to worry about the ones who are considered "safe"?

awesome fic. i enjoyed it.
IVIaedhros chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
A fun little read. Quite enjoyed it and I can only hope we see more of this couple from you. I'm afraid to say that almost all the other ones suck...but then, most fic's suck anyway so chances are that odd pairings are only going to have one or two decent examples.
Rubedo the Crystal Blood chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
I really liked that... GOD that is the LAMEST way to say it, but right now I can't think of any big words to say about it.
Nachtweiss chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
I loved the whole story. I'm just too lame to review every chapter. This is very good...Tatsuki doesn't get enough credit from ANYONE. Not even the author. But one day...::laughs maniacally::

Ahem. Anyhow, this is a fabulous story, although that seems too flamboyant a word. It is ridiculously wonderful.
flower on thewind chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
honestly... this fic is AWESOME! It feels like the core essence of Tatsuki lives here. Heck, it's not even overly romantic or anything! It's just pure tatsuki awesomeness! Thanks so much! It really makes me happy when people write good tatsuki fics.
Final Fight chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Hahaha... Excellent - the world can always use more IchiTatski.
Cal reflector chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
Have already hijacked this fic in private between the two of us, am now going to hijack this fic in public. Wish me luck.
Okibimaru chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
ok i dont quite understand what is going on at the end but still great story, deffinatly going on my favs list