Reviews for Daylight's Requiem
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 16 . 6/9
too good to stop there! hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
Seriously? U just stop writing here?
Marlyin chapter 16 . 1/26/2011
This story seems to be good! Please update soon! :)
Purgatory's Key chapter 9 . 12/24/2010
oh no dun dun DUN
Purgatory's Key chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
oh oh (deep scary voice). must read more
jngan1 chapter 16 . 12/18/2009
Are u going to pick up on this? I enjoy this story very much... It's so diff from the ones I have read. Please continue!
Invisible120shion chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
Good that she told him. NOW GO KILL JACOB!
Invisible120shion chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Damn you!11 Just tell Edward!
Invisible120shion chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
I hate you! Why didn't Bella told Edward? He would find out soon... And Jake's phone call, he would have heard it you know!
Invisible120shion chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Omygawd. Bella MUST tell Edward. So what if Jacob could kill her? The Cullens will kill him first. That damn mongrel... gr
kaciemk chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
Your characters are unbelievably realistic - they sound just like SM wrote them. The only gripe I have is Edwards reaction - I feel like he should have had a much stronger/angrier reaction to Jacob. Like literally running out to kill him that second, I mean, we all remember his reaction to Jacob kissing Bella and this is about a million times worse!
shanetti chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
I'm absolutly loving this story! I really love the way that you change Bella without her becoming a vampire, not that there is anything wrong with vampires! PLEASE CONTINUE! It's a really great story and you're doing an amazing job!
Heathersriddles chapter 16 . 7/25/2009
I am reading this story late in the game, but I am hooked. I don't know when this last chapter was posted, but are you planning to post more? The story is very unique and well written.
amandatory chapter 16 . 7/12/2009
this is a great story!

It's the first day of holidays here in Sydney, and I'm in bed with flu atm, not swine or spanish tho :P (damn, lol)

and this has really gotten my spirits up and kept my mind off of my current inability to breathe thru my nose :P

please put me out of my misery

finish this for poor little amanda won't you?

you don't want me watching oprah instead, or doing something constructive with my time like homeowork, do you? haha

cos we all know I'd MUCH rather read your beautiful requiem

(way to kiss ass amanda) :P
leahxo224 chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
Luckily, I happened to have come upon this story, and I have been reading it all day. Honestly, this is the most creative story I have ever read on fanfic, and I LOVE it. I like the use of all the characters and their talents, and I love all your descriptions and metaphors.

So, on to the actual story...I can't get enough! I hope Jacob and Edward can somehow salvage this situation and work together. Sophie and Atticus are so cute, and so intelligent. All the Cullens are in character, along with Bella especially. Can Cecil read minds?

I noticed you haven't updated since April, but I am hoping you finish the story because I love it, and you are a fantastic writer!