Reviews for Crescent
Born2Ship chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Please make an epilogue or sequel or something please. This is really cute.
Mukuro234 chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
This was great I love reading this
hanabimonai chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Interesting so far! 3

Re your question:

I'd say Allen is oddly quiet, but that's not OOC if he's sad *and not hiding it.* Usually he'd hide it, but in the circumstance Lavi is asleep and he believes Kanda's ignoring him, I wouldn't think it odd of him. That said the two of them in the same room will tend to bicker so it makes sense Kanda would wonder why Moyashi was "off" that day. He does care, even in canon.

Beyond that, even if he's shorter than Kanda (I believe he's supposed to be average height actually- Kanda's just taller), Allen's not frail or a wimp.
Floaty Anon chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
The story got very good towards the end, especially the last chapter, in my opinion. Don't worry about leaving people unsatisfied! It may only be because I started and finished in one (very fluffy) sitting, but my favorite part of fics like this one lasts only a few moments after a confession is mutually made, so I'm fine with you stopping there. ; The only exception is when there is a strong, unrelated plot that I just /have/ to see to the end.

It was quite interesting seeing you persevere to the end like you did, growing as a writer from high school to uni. (I hope you enjoyed your exchange trip, by the way, and I was glad to see that you graduated okay.) I don't think I could do that... I would have given up sometime around senior year if I was in your life with my personality, and then would have proceeded to die a painful death-by-email at the hands of your many fans.
I'm glad I'm not in you shoes, or else we would have suffered a great loss, wouldn't we have?
*prods other fangirls*

Thank you!
-That Floaty Anon Girl-
SasuSakuisforalways chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Oh no! Parted by akuma! Tragic and wonderful at the same time. And I'm glad this is already complete... Because now I get to plow on ahead! Hahaha!
SasuSakuisforalways chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
*Smiles innocently* If my family saw half the faces I make while reading fan fiction...

Well, they can rest assured that I am a TRUE and PURE fangirl at heart!

Yullen forever XOX
SasuSakuisforalways chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Firstly, love Komui... Genius having him call the two possums... And his never ending mound of papers! What a lovely scenario.
SasuSakuisforalways chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
LOVELOVELOVE the ending line of chapter one

This looks to be a good story, though some improvement could be made in punctuation... Minor details, minor details!

Vocabulary usage is superb, and Kanda is very in character!

Happy, happy, happy me.

I love Kanda. Yes I do! I love Kanda! How about you? *giggles flirtatiously and proceeds with the "I Love Kanda" dance*
Ashmaria chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
When I saw you had updated, i squealed with glee, waking everyone in the house. I'm so happy you finished it, just like a lot of others who also have been with this story for a long time.

I think if you made an Epilogue, it'd be completely up to you if you add sex in it or not. I know a lot of people would want it, and i think you could add twists in there that would make it kinda long, but then again, it is all up to how you are feeling and if you are up to it. :)
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
Love the story so far )

but sort of hate the cliff hanger and at the same time I love it. What is Kandas reaction going to be?

I really want to read the next chapter but I prefer to waite a (long)time and be able to read a good chapter than only wait for some days or weeks and then read a chapter that ruins the story so take your time

Okey? ;)

ps.

added story to favorites and alert )

pps.

added you to favorites P
Ashmaria chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
I love your story! I'm so excited about what happens next! I can't wait!X3 This is the BEST Yullen story i've read so far!
Runeren chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
Please don't have Kanda kill Allen, Lavi is fine as long as Mugen doesn't slash him TOO bad.

Lavi: HEY!

ME: what? your digging your own grave.

Kanda: and I'll make SURE you're buried DEEP _# *SNAP*

Lavi: uh oh...

Hope you find inspiration
Runeren chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
true, true

if I am being negative I don't mean it

I apologise if I have, you care or not... meh.

Have a nice day (##)
Runeren chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
Which sunday are you talking about?... because it's already 2011...
raviell chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
So, now... I just finished the story within... I don't know, an hour? Something like that... anyway: I just love it!

It's sad you don't update it right now so I can read on, but I understand... it's the same here with my own stories.

Nevertheless, I would love you to update when you feel like it, I so want to knwo what happens next!

greetings,