Reviews for The List
yellowlightning chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
i am officially intrigued! (_) i look forward to the next chapter! keep up the great work!
Dagmar Buse chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Hey, nice one! And good to see that you're still around. :)
Shawn30 chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
This is such a heartwarming, feel good, and genuinly funny story. Im in love with it already and can't wait to read more. Your dialogue just snaps and is so entertaining. You're doing a great job with this story.
Alwaysright1 chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
I completely forgot about this story but you've just reminded me how so good it is with this update. Please for the love of all that is holy, update soon!
jps1926 chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Thank you so much for updating this story. I have been waiting for an update since I first read it in October of last year. It's one of the most interesting, creative stories I've read. I loved this chapter. I think Tommy knows more than he is letting on about Kim's list... I mean The List. It's funny that Tommy is going to be helping Kim with The List when he is one of the things on The List. I'm excited to see how this plays out.
red lighting chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
love it update fast
jps1926 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I love this so far. I love that it's from Kim's pov. Will it be completely that way? I'm a big fan of yours and can't wait for more.
davidkenneth chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Awesome start. Look forward to more.
gigletrig chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
that was so good! i can't wait for the next chapter!
Autumn's Child chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Aw, very nice with some really sweet Kim and Trini moments. I'm interested to see where your going with this, it seems very promising. One question: Are the other rangers going to be in it?
grits chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
cute

update soon
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Hey, you're still around!

Nice one. Not really keen on Trini-Jason, and I hate "Charlie" (sorry!), but it's an intriguing setup; can't wait for more!