Reviews for Set In Stone
Biavecc2 chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Please please please please write more! Please finish the story
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
I'm so in love with this! It's too bad you stopped updating, I'm dying to know how it ends. I hope you finish it someday!
Blown chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
NOOOOOO! Im heart broken! How could they! BWAH! *bursts into tears*

well written!
aly chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
its a great story although i can never imagine them being separated for so long! please update soon
Amee Lynn chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
Daine just gets the short end of the stick all the time /

I love the story though, its so well written! Please update soon!
Alicegirl chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
Another great story from a great author! I love this story almost as much as I love Varity only because I had to get used to the idea of Numair and Daine being seperated for so long. I was soo shocked that you had written that opposed to your other story that I almost thought that you had messed up the story. But I was extremely wrong! You have pulled the story together in a way I certainly could not especially with the flashbacks attributing to the plotline so strongly. You have my eternal awe as an author and a reader.

Keep up the excellent work,

~Anna
GladysG chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Wow. I'm impressed. That's really good. Keep it up! I'd like it if you showed us Sarralyn's dreams, since you dream true stuff with it.
Fyliwion chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Like the chapter. Very nice interaction between the two of them, and like how you're letting there realtion build back
Starling Rising chapter 10 . 3/9/2008
Bonding is good. They needed to talk about this sort of thing. And I really hope that the whole family thing works out for poor Numair. But I can't imagine you not letting them have a happy ending after all the torture you've put them through. I'm really curious to see how they get Sarra back, and how Rikash copes once he gets over the shock.
The Beetle chapter 10 . 3/8/2008
Wow! Amazing-you have their characters and personalities just right, this is so, so good-why on earth wouldn't I still be reading it?

Hmm, Rikash...I smell trouble around that boy...or maybe he just hasn't taken a bath for a while

-Jess-

P.S I can't wait for more, XD.
Contorce chapter 10 . 3/8/2008
This is amazing, it's almost as good as Tamora's stuff. You've captured their personalities and it all seems so real. Update soon!
FangedLeaf chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
Great update! Cant' wait for more!
iamnotfifteenanymore chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
I'm definitely still reading!

I was kinda hoping for some father/son bonding going on for the trip to find Daine.

But then again Rikash seems like a sneaky little devil.. maybe he will!

This story is really coming together, lovely job!
Starling Rising chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
Well, this chapter was aptly named. Poor little Rikash, I can't imagine what he's going through. Everyone he knows has run out on him, and now the father who he didn't really even like in the first place is leaving him too. I can't wait to see what happens now!
The Beetle chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
Wow! This is brilliant, you're such a good author, thank you so much for updating

I loved this story before and now that I've read it again I love it even more, please update again soon,

-Jess-