Reviews for Fate is cruel
kaycee chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Have is spelt wrong *SLAP*
jennarosehedgehog chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
oh my gosh i love it please do another chapter please i want to know what happens the way great plan with the elements being in the emralds great idea.
Rozzy chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
I love the story! It's really sad that Tails died :(. My favorite characters are Amy and Sonic.I love Sonamy stories,pictures, moments, ect. I really hope you make a new chapter or (even better)a sequel.
cari chapter 5 . 8/26/2008
contunue the story plis, its awesome and your talented.
GenericSpider chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
This story rules...update soon!
CHAIRE fan 0303 chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
I love the story! I hope you are still alive and will still continue. U can't stop now! Please still be here! D
WildFire74 chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
oh and I forgot to say that I do have this planned out well, sort of anyway I know what im doing but at times I haft to add stuff that wasnt origonally planned.
WildFire74 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Umm look the light is supposedly the explosion and their vision being taken out not like the protection im sorry and I hope this clears things up.
crygirl chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
a bright light? thats not the end of them. Do you have this story already planned out and i'm just butting in? tell me so. but i'll just put and idea just in case. that bright light should be protecting them away from maybe should it be tails? i know it sucks but thats the only thing i could think of. i tried to keep what i said about helping you. i'm sorry if its not helping. really sorry.
crygirl chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
sorry! i'm sorry i could'nt help you! school has been tough on me and i could'nt help or review either type up the nxt chapter and i will see what i can do
TearsOfTheRiver chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
great chapter _

update soon pleasee!

LY x
TearsOfTheRiver chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
amazing chapter _ your really good at writing stories

can't wait for the next part xx
sgt soda chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
I liked this chapter and I hope you update more

keep up the good work
TearsOfTheRiver chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
awesome chapter, i can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter :)

please update soon

Love yaa xoxox
crygirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
*sniff* looking back st the first chaper now, it DID make me cry! why did you make sonic's life sound so miserable? *sniff* *sob* please let tails come back to life or make the story sound more happier than making it sound sad and depressing! (just a suggestion!) I will help you out too. just look in your reiew section and i will give you ideas. still again, luving your story! remember i WILL try to help you! bye!