Reviews for Legends, Part 3: The Mansion Incident
Lili-Mai chapter 41 . 7/15/2014
This was absolutely amazing! As I previously said, this was the best rendition of the RE1 story that I've read so far.

I loved how Wesker completely lost it while fighting the STARS members and the Tyrant, or maybe that was a side effect of Lisa's blood he had just injected and he was still shaken and not truly himself. All that to say, it was cool to see him lost his cool, the guy's always so in control in the games, it's unrealistic, everybody loses it once in a while!

I didn't mind that you killed Barry. After all, all of Bravo members died except Rebecca, so it makes sense they don't all make it out alive, it was a freaking dangerous mission (zombies, hunters, Wesker, etc.)

I can't wait to read part 4, I love your original material.
Lili-Mai chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
Wow, this chapter was truly amazing! And Wesker was such a prick, I love it!
Lili-Mai chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
Another amazing chapter with Lisa's perspective. God those chapters are so sad, it really gets to me...

I loved that part where Chris discovers Forest and his reaction (with the whole retching), it was so poignant...

I'm really in love with this fic! It's your best so far.
Lili-Mai chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Ah, Wesker is delightfully evil, I love it. But he still showed some compassion for Lisa, I find that pretty interesting.

And those chapters with Lisa always get me. The poor thing... There's still a human being trapped inside, under all the layers of insanity and the effect of all the viruses they injected her with.

One thing I don't like is your Jill. She's way too OOC. She's still a very realistic character, but she's not Jill IMHO. Jill is very coolheaded and focused, she wouldn't break out in sobs and panic like that. I would imagine more Rebecca reacting this way. But she's definitely still a realistic character.
Lili-Mai chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
"If Chris made it out of here alive, he was going to beat the crap out of Brad until there was none left. Of course, Chris knew that Barry and Wesker were probably thinking the same thing. They would take turns, then."

Haha, that was priceless! XD

Another amazing chapter! Best rendition of the game's story I've read so far! :)
Lili-Mai chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
I absolutely loved that chapter, every chapter with Wesker's perspective are so amazingly written. And I'm so glad you didn't make Wesker hate Chris from the start, I always imagined the two men respecting each other when they were in STARS. I feel Wesker developed an aversion for Chris after the Mansion incident as he blames him for "ruining his plans". You just give so much depth to the character, it's really refreshing!
The Fox Familiar chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Lisa! She's one of my favourite RE characters. I love how you've portrayed her, and so well early in the story!

You have to be one of my most favourite authors here. You are excellent and I love the realism and horror you add. If RE could be re-done with such masterful horror, I'd hire you! These are the greatest takes on RE I've ever read, seriously.
2ndsly chapter 41 . 3/7/2011
I /love/ what your doing with Lisa. She's actually one of my favorite characters in RE.

I'm moving my way through your series, and I'm impressed. Nothing more to that that hasn't already been said.

Another favorite is Rebecca, I would have liked to see more of her in this volume but I still like the way you handled her part.

Very believable.

Back to Lisa, I'm expecting a certain event in part 5 or 6. I will not mention it specifically here to avoid too much spoiling for people who read review before the story.

I will be /very/ disappointed if this event docent happen.

good work
cjjs chapter 41 . 11/9/2009
What a great read. You managed to take what was essentially a bad B Movie horror script and turn it into something genuinely frightening and personal, great job with that!

I was a little suprised with how you portrayed Jill, she was quite a bit more fragile and (for lack of a better word, weak) than I had expected. She sort of reminded me of Shelly Duvall from Kubric's "The Shining" and personally I didn't care for it. However her reactions were realistic, given the situation she had been placed in, and it fleshed out her character, making her more human and falliable (always a good thing) So, despite my personal misgivings in the direction that you took her character, I'm still glad that you took it.

The final battle with the Tyrant was also very well done, yuo really managed to portray it in all it's unstoppable, unfeeling, terror inspring glory, so good job.

One final thing, your writing, however violent the subject matter may be, never comes off as being gratuitously gory (which I think is great)

Great work, I'm off to read your next installment!
cjjs chapter 38 . 11/9/2009
Great Chapter

Thank God Brad decided to show.
cjjs chapter 37 . 11/9/2009
Poor Barry, I'm a little pissed that he died, but it is good drama. Though I'm not sure if I would want to live if my family had been murdered either.

I only hope that Nicholai will get his comuppance at some point.
cjjs chapter 35 . 11/9/2009
Uh oh! Who would have thought that injecting yourself with a mystery virus would be a less than good idea? lol.
xSummonerYunax chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
Having read this far, I must comment and say that it's so wonderful so far. You're really nailing the characters, and I was especially impressed at how you wrote Wesker's anger towards the dent in his plan and his frustration towards Barry. Very well done! You managed to really show his full rage without profusely using descriptions. It was clear and to the point, direct, just like Wesker.

Aside from that, I find your descriptions of the mansion, surroundings, environments, etc especially powerful as well. Very vivid! I read a little of this fic each night and will go through your entire saga!

I'll leave more reviews later. I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying this!
cjjs chapter 22 . 10/28/2009 the Lisa chapters.
cjjs chapter 19 . 10/24/2009
I absolutely love your take on Lisa Trevor, pitiful, bit horrifying. fantastic!