Reviews for Tales from the Script
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Well excuuuuse me princess that's what you get for hiring William shatner as your acting coach
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
ehhh
DeRainyDae chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
:D Cute w -.- I dunno Why Princess Has To be self absorbed and a snoby little Winney Bi-Rat Yeah Brat """ hehe? Then again Her name is 'Princess" and she is a villian so I quess it suites it's purpose :D

-Crystal
SoulPoet chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
*claps* BRAVO! *whistles* BRAVO!
Homey104 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Great story parsec, and very original if I may add! I guess Princess never learn when to quite especially when plebiscite is involved! But aleast she got hers at the end!
Tortured Artist chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Funny, imaginitive, and original are the three words that can describe this fic. That was great. To show you how much I loved this fic, I will give you three sideways smily faces. :) :) :)
BubblesFan chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Mary as Blossom? Who would've thought! It's nice to read a lighthearted story for a change.
Cat's Meow chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
My, my. What a brat Princess is! I'm glad the play turned out to be a success in spite of her. _ Great fic!
ButterButch chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
"We can't just suddenly leap into action like that!" *cough cough* Isn't that what they do every episode? Geez, I'm observant. *points at authors/eerie laughter* Too bad for you!
Brenda chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
I'd love to see that in an episode. You're a great writer!
just me chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
This could easily be a real episode. Great job!
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
I thought this was a very charming and clever story. Great use of

character traits and semi-satire! Now, how would you stage their production

in REAL LIFE?
Imagi chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Tales from the Script? For a moment there I thought you were going to do a crypt keeper/powerpuff girls crossover! Really liked the story, write more soon!
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Princess sure is a sore loser. I'm glad that girl didn't get to ruin the play. You did a good job writing this fic.