Reviews for UNVEILED
maxiefae chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
will you update soon?
hotbritt5000 chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
Great Story Loving It. :) Can't Wait For Next Chappie, Give Me A Heads Up When You've Posted It On The Other Webbie. :)
Elena Marshal chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
OMG I just found this story and fell in love with it. Please Please please updater with then next chapter as soon as possiable you are a gifted writer and I can't wait to see what happens next hopefully some Pyro and Rogue moments.
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
It was amazing! SO good! SO SO SO good! lol. I was so excited to see ur updated I almost shrieked! lol. I didn't though. I held it in and grinned at the desk top in manical glee. lol. What's gonna happen? Is there gonna be any Rogue-Pyro interaction? Please say yes or at the very least maybe. Update soon!
sophia666 chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Great chapter. I hope there's some Rogue in the next chapter. John was adorable, he's very protective. "What is she cuts off her blood circulation in her sleep?" lol
sophia666 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Great writing. I love the story, though I wasn't there the fact that the Cure might not be permanent? Shelby is definetly John's kid, those two are pretty funny. I hope we get more Ryro soon. So please update.
Solunita chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
great story will you be add the last chapter on your site soon. I can't wait for it!
darkangel1910 chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
Smart-ass sociopath...just like her dad.
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
So I read all of this last night, but I couldn't review cause I was SO tired (i finished around 2) lol. So here is my review today! Again this fic was amazing! your write everyone so well! and i kinda loved this chapter cause it was very John and Shelby oriented. I mean, they kinda got to experience each others emotions and stuff. It was almost bonding! lol. it was a large mix of emotions and that was good. Like when Pyro was basically telling himself to get off the ledge, cause they were SO similar! lol. Does that make sense? So with Rogue and Pyro's relationship its so bipolar I don't know what to make of it! lol. I can't tell if they love each other or hate each other. I mean, i know they don't hate each other to the extreme but...idk. I'm very excited for the thrid installement! Please update soon! lol. Also I'm glad I could make your morning better w/ that review. lol.
HondaAshiya chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
And, of course, the newest chapter doesn't disappoint! Good job. :)
UpYourCupcake chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
Okay so Shelby's a bit of a wild brat, hm just like daddy.
bobbinbird chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
I love this story, especially the interaction between john and shelby. I am sure the next chapter will be just as good
HondaAshiya chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Oh, I'm so glad this has been continued! Thank you so much. It's nice to read an original Ryro.
UpYourCupcake chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Wow...John's mean! Poor Rogue!

Great chapter, thanks for updating.
Kurokajin chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow great chapter! I really loved it. I'm glad for that the sequel came so soon. Can't wait for John to make and appearance. I'm really not sure what to expect from your story, but I'm hoping for John and Marie to reconcile. Alot happened in this chapter, absoluetly can't wait for the next!