Reviews for Colorful Personalities
Chocolate369 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Nice job here! I think you did a great job describing all the turtles personalities. Keep it up!
Nala162024 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Red is the perfect color mask for Raph.
Alaer Kino chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
You did a fine job matching the colors up to the four different personalities. Don's was a little less perfect than the others, but Don's is a hard one to do, so it's still impressive regardless. How you were able to fit all that into four short chapters is amazing! Very good work, no doubt about it :)
Northwest Sage chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Good job! My youngest brother was a HUGE Turtle fan when he was a kid, so reading this little gem got me thinking back to simpler days. I've always been interested in Colors and all they represent, so I found the whole thing to be quite interesting. Nailed it pretty much head-on.
ScaleSale chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
Wow, you finished it! I'm glad you did! All four chapters of your story complimented each other and together (or alone), they are worth the time to read. Please continue to write wonderful fanfictions like this one!

And I do think that the last chapter was as great as the others- you managed to capture their personalities, dreams and thoughts just fine.
Maahes chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
To tell you the truth, I didn't like Ninja Turtles when I watched it five or six years ago. But your story makes me want to read the comic or watch the series again

Matching personalities and colours are an interesting theme. I think it can be that colours tell you something about their characters, especially when it comes to animes/ comics/ mangas, because the drawers have thought about it and selected that colour carefully. I also think all of your chapters were very good and I don't think the last one wasn't as good as the others. I can't really say if you managed to catch their personalities, because, as I said, the last time I was watching Ninja Turtles is long ago, but I certainly found your story entertaining.
Okami1 chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
I'm so sorry for not commenting sooner. I have received all of your PMs but I haven't had the time to read this latest chapter until now. Work has a way of sucking time away from my simple pleasures in life.

Anywho, down to business. I love how you portrayed Donnie! His creative and inquisitive nature is really brought out, along with his worries. I can almost hear him thinking what you wrote. You did him justice, just like the others. Great job! _
CallMyName chapter 4 . 10/15/2007
You did portrait them all very well! Donatello wasn't as good as the others, but still, I enjoyes it very much. As I said, I think you are talented and I promise I will read all your stories, be it one-shot or longer. I hope you'll write other stories soon!
CallMyName chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
So, you know your story is good- what advice can I give you? (I'm new, too -o-)

I think you can try to write a longer story, it would be good, I think. Of course, you can take your time. You characterize persons quite well, so this wouldn't be a problem. All you have to do is find an interesting plot and evolve it into your very own story. Your writing style is good and I see no grammatical mistakes that make your eyes bleed, so I think the only tip I can give you: Longer!
CallMyName chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
I enjoyed it as much as the first chapter. You managed to characterize his personality and kept a certain similarity to chapter one, something I find is very good, because it's a story this way.
CallMyName chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
A very interesting idea

I haven't watched Ninja Turtles for a very long time, but I think you got their personalities very good. I think it's one of your specialities to keep them IC, a good trait for a writer. I quite liked the first chapter, blue-Leonardo was really fitting.
VGiselleH chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
I'm studying art therapy in college, and analyzing colors and their traits that fit certain personalities best is a bog part of what we do, so this was very interesting to me as more than just a story _ I think you got all the colors pretty well, and it was fun to read each turtle's own words as they were still IC while doing it I thought personally. The only color I thought didn't quite get a the right description was Don's purple, it still had a bit too much blue in it. But then again, that's one of the two colors that make purple, and I would say that Don does lean towards the bluer side of purple personality wise, so it still fits. Anyway, great little story, it definitely caught my attention _
Calypphire chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
I would say a fitting end to this cool story, but I was going to suggest that perhaps you could add just one more chapter one where it's from maybe Splinter's P.O.V or similar. Where they say 'We are a Team, We are Family and we Fit in each other's world' or something like it.

But that's just a suggestion. I liked your perspective (I think I spelt that wrong, sorry). Well done.

Take care

Calypphire chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Yep, that's Mikey. He and Raph run at a tie on the favourites list. But even though I say Raph is my fave straight out, a lot of people don't know that Mikey has been my favourite since the beginning.

Michaelangelo - now Michelangelo - is the fun loving Turtle we know and love. Good chapter. Onwards to Donatello.

Take care

caylender chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
Great job! All that chapters really flowed well. I can't wait to read more from you!