Reviews for Idiot
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I like it since most people tend to portray Davis as the idiot or a dumbass jerk when that's simply not the case. He is a hero, though I'm not a fan of his, and he did have a good heart.
Raf Kowalski chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I like the idea! It is IC and the ending is good. I like the line 'you need hope than miracle' thing. Overall, it's good :)
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I like this little one shot. i always feel like davis is always being under-appreciated.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
It's a nice introspective on Daisuke. I'm adding it to my favs.
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I heard that Daisuke was more likeable in the original before Saban ruined everything. Now, I haven't seen it yet, but I'll believe anything people tell me considering all the stupidity we've been exposed to. Aside from bashers, I've even encountered a couple of fanatical, so-called sympathizers who never got their facts straight. For shame.

Sorry I didn't have more to say, except good job.
NerdTypeZ chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Very good. Semi-reflective of a piece I'm working on now. I am wondering why you said "let me go" at the end, though. I know there are a thousand possibilities(leaving, avoidance, suicide, etc.) especially for someone in this situation, but it begets a sequel, which I am assuming will not happen.

Anyway, great job.

Beast
peachymomotaro chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
...wow. That was REALLY cool.
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Awesome.

I love Davis and it's nice to see someone who gets his character and doesn't bash the poor guy to death.

Very nice piece of work.
Dameus chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
You have GOT to do another to this. Simply have to.
Moonlit Eyes chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
There seemed to be some parts that went off into tangents. But that's okay since it's hard not to do when writing from a POV like this. Anyway, I really loved it. Daisuke is possibly my favorite digimon character so I get excited when I find good stories about him. I'd really like to see this continued. Nothing makes me happier than a happy Daisuke!
LogicalDaydreamer chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Ok, got it. No flagrant criticism. But how about some flagrant praise? If that makes any sense. It probably won't be too constructive, but I had to let you know how great I think this is. It really shed a new light on everything. I've always been a blind Takari supporter. I never thought of it like that...

Maybe you could do a series of the characters' deepest, most innermost thoughts? You seem to be one of those rare people who have the ability to get behind the character.

Keep up the great work!
Kid chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Whoa.

I never thought that Davis would be so...deep.
Taiora chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
wow

thats good
Tomboy 601 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I don't really get it. I understand the part about Daisuke not being an idiot and going throuh a lot, but how does it clear up the Daikaru triangle? Other then that, nice fic!

TB601
Depthmon chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
that was so sad! nice almost made me a dakari fan by how sad davis was but im still takari fan

see ya lol