Reviews for Equivocal
kenjichan chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
oro too,.. how funny
kaoruhimura89 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
With this fic, you have encapsulated all the abtuse passions of Kenshin's beautiful heart. I don't think I've read any other fic as insightful and accurate to Kenshin's character as this one. Such a deeply moving fic. Thank you for this.
Lazclura chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
That was so cute and so sweet!
BumblingLobster chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
so cute! I loved it! It was great. You have Kenshin down pat, and the ending was the best. Good job!

~cgflower
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I thought that was sweet not cheesy but I do admit to a sweet tooth and prefer sweet to salty. I loved Kaoru's comeback of Aishiteru being too intimate for a tenant.
Moogle chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
This was a cool little fic. _ It's a good thing you didn't try to incorporate the song into it, because then it probably would have not been nearly as cool, if even cool at all. But then again I have a vendetta against songfics in general, so take that with a grain of salt. "Oro" is something pretty tough to translate into written phrases but I thought you did a good job with that, and it was funny when Kaoru tried to 'speak' it. Good job. :)
Chibi Miffy chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
I luv it~!
tanuki-chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
KawAii!
Eternal Serenity 4got to log in again.gomen chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
*sniffles*...ahh that was sooooooo adorably sweet and kawaii! That has got to be one of the best KK get together fics I've read! I'm serious! It was such a beautiful and insightful piece of kenshin's life...I just love these insightful yet sweet fics that u talented authors write! Keep it up! And u truly are a very talented author *shakes head* I only hope that someday I could write like you. *sweatdrops* _;
genocide ex-syncin chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
wow...that was a great fic! sooo sweet and simple! i loved it absolutely. *sobz* it was so touching.. im getting so emotional now a days
Mel chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
That was very good! I like the flow of the story, the way they characters interact, how they are very close to the T.V personalities. The only thing is, I don't think Saitoh would ever have giving the Battousai his answer. It's a nice change though.

Ja ne

Mel
Missie-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Sweet!
fireflyrains chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Excellent.
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
I love a good romance and this one fits the bill. Arigatou for the fic. :)
beeper chapter 1 . 8/27/2001