Reviews for Body Heat
Lady Of Order And Chaos 1995 chapter 1 . 3/13
This is wonderful, I was wondering if you could write an after keiko story, about them years later after the end of his human life he shared with her and to Yusuke and hiei?
XxYaoiLuvaXx chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
All im gonna say is that this was... HOT LIKE A HOT TAMALE WHOOOO!
petiteimiko chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I love this so so much! You write beautifully! Also I so agree that people need to write more of this pairing (not just bc it's my favorite pairing coughcough) AND top!hiei ughs yes.
j.d.y chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I LOVE HIEI/YUSUKE! And I do agree that there needs to be more of it in the world, but most people ship Hiei/Kurama
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
wonderful.

I also agree that there needs to be more Hiei/Yusuke fics.
Yamamoto Akane chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Many many loves for this storyyy! I like this one, really.. It's soo intense and so deep in feeling I can feel it too.. Definitely more Hiei and Yusuke. I love KYH 3some too..hahaha
Taya chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
o/o Omg...I loved it
Koro Usagi chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Especially more seme!Hiei.
Page1229 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This was amazing. Because of this, I discovered I ship Hiei x Yusuke. You kept them in character and created a setting. You didn't rush it and you made little, if any, errors. Not only do you get points for it being well written, you also get points for writting a yaoi fic that I actually liked.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Well damn. Blew my mind away with the intense passion and need here. Totally would love to see a sequel where it mentions them separating after this but Yuskue coming to him after Keiko dies; if you ever decided to write it of course :)
stokes.8923 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I hope for more storys like this one from u
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
please by all means keep writing hiei/yusuke fics bc i cant get enough of them. n i agree there needs to be more seme hiei hes got all the qualities of one
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
oh really good
Eris128 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Whew! Is it hot in here, or is it just me?! And I definitely agree: the world definitely needs more seme!Hiei.
Dementian chapter 1 . 3/10/2013