Reviews for Body Heat
wonderful.

I also agree that there needs to be more Hiei/Yusuke fics.
Yamamoto Akane chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Many many loves for this storyyy! I like this one, really.. It's soo intense and so deep in feeling I can feel it too.. Definitely more Hiei and Yusuke. I love KYH 3some too..hahaha
Taya chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
o/o Omg...I loved it
Koro Usagi chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Especially more seme!Hiei.
Page1229 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This was amazing. Because of this, I discovered I ship Hiei x Yusuke. You kept them in character and created a setting. You didn't rush it and you made little, if any, errors. Not only do you get points for it being well written, you also get points for writting a yaoi fic that I actually liked.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Well damn. Blew my mind away with the intense passion and need here. Totally would love to see a sequel where it mentions them separating after this but Yuskue coming to him after Keiko dies; if you ever decided to write it of course :)
stokes.8923 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I hope for more storys like this one from u
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
please by all means keep writing hiei/yusuke fics bc i cant get enough of them. n i agree there needs to be more seme hiei hes got all the qualities of one
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
oh really good
Eris128 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Whew! Is it hot in here, or is it just me?! And I definitely agree: the world definitely needs more seme!Hiei.
Dementian chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
GAWD DAMN I LOVE YOUR STUFF
Toko Kyotaro chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Absolute love, love, LOVE! Agreed! There should be more Hiei/Yusuke w. Hiei as seme. So cute! \./
Dantalions chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I like how you used the old trapped-in-a-blizzard-trapped-in-a-blizzard-cave scenario, but managed to give it a plot of sorts. Kudos.
loveless fangirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
do you take requests?
Chika Croi chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
OH MY GOSH.

Quite some time ago I read several fics of yours, but I never got a chance to review and then I couldn't find your stuff again. When you reviewed earlier, I mingled over to your profile and checked out some of your stories. Some of them seemed familiar and I couldn't figure out why until I read this one.

I LOVED THIS STORY. :D
I'm pretty much in love with nearly all of your fics, but I really enjoyed this one. Mainly because there's so little Yusuke/Hiei fics out there and this one was just so amazing and so well written.

What a coincidence that you reviewed my story. Now I'm extra glad you did, because now I won't lose your stuff again! (:

x - Croi