Reviews for The Teumessian Wulf
becgate chapter 16 . 12/23/2013
Loved it!
98SE chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
A food thief, sounds like my dog. This chapter gave a smile
Somnium1 chapter 16 . 9/5/2008
Aww this was a fab story, I love the mix of Daniel and Jackson great work :D
Somnium1 chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
Love how Sam gets to be the crack shot, you go girl.
Somnium1 chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
oh no! talk about dramatic cliff hanger lol
Somnium1 chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
I want one, my very own Jackson that is, he's too cute for words. I loved the referance to WOO and the seize the dog comment, I was wondering when I read it what you were doing.
Somnium1 chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
That is just so damn cute, Jackson calling for Daniel. Oh and I want one of those SG jackets he has in the previous chapter, H would look so good in it.
Somnium1 chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
hehehe this is like something out of Bruce Almighty, Jackson going to the bathroom I mean lol and a vision of Daniel charging down ball in mouth I love it. I also liked the thing about teaching him German lol
Somnium1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Fowl thief, love it hehe
CSnow chapter 16 . 7/27/2008
Good continuation of SG1-K9! Glad to see some good bonding between Daniel and Jackson.
CanadianHalliwell chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
That is just too funny. I can just picture the game of fetch and the look on Daniel's face. I just burst out laughing. I just had to comment now onward to catching up!
Sheilaele chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
More reading...onwards!

Loved it!

-Chargin
kirallie chapter 16 . 3/23/2008
Loved the last bit! No way Jackson would let himself get neutered though.
SchattenTanzer chapter 16 . 11/20/2007
Great chapter
Esmilla chapter 16 . 11/19/2007
Wow. You have done it this time. You know if you don't write a new story now there will be mutiny right. I have a feeling that you are going to have way to much fun with your next story and I am so looking forward to it.