Reviews for Married to the Enemy
siddhipotterfan chapter 16 . 6/9
I completely loved it
MissMalfoy101 chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
OMG! This is AMAZING! It came out 6 years ago and I only found out now! It NEEDS an update, just finished but can't go to Sleep coz I keep on thinking about what'll happen in this!
Please update, this is an amazing story and needs to be completed! You're a BRILLIANT writer by the way, simply excellent! :D
DramioneIsMyOTP3 chapter 15 . 11/26/2015
This is AMAZING but You NEED to update its been years since u wrote this but I started reading it today and I am already finished but need more of the story :)
Please update!
MrsMalfoyToYou01 chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Amazing FanFic! So Adorable but Ron and Hermione are NOT meant to be, anyway, brilliant story ;)
Humanityshatred chapter 16 . 8/25/2015
Any chance there are more chapters? :) :) :)
Humanityshatred chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
A review for your tale in general.
So I stopped getting on to Fanfic for a long time, but not before starting to read your story. I have to be honest, your story is by far my favorite! I read it back in middle school and stopped half way through for lack of Internet. I had told my friends about your story but couldn't recall the title. I finally remembered my fanfic information 5years later and was delighted to find I had favorited your story and found it easily! I'm currently rereading it but I thought I should share my appreciation and love for your story. Thanks again!
dragneell49 chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
please update soon i love this!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
You'd think Hermione would be a little more sensitive to calling people names after all she's been through, the bullying, I mean.
SandBlood14433 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Plz UPDATE This Story! It Is Amazing!
IceLumos chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Please Please Update! This Is A Truly Amazing Story! Pretty Pretty Please!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
NO! AAAH! I need more of this story! It's really awesome.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
D and H are always going to be OOC sooner or later in a Dramione fic . . . don't worry about it. It makes them round and not flat.
RIPcedric chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
I wish this story was completed :( but it's 2012 so no hopes
Arabella Song chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
Hah! Update!
wiis chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
Hi! You know what I'd like? An update!

I know it's been LONG and it sort of seems like you've abandoned the story, but it's just so great and I'm dying to read more!

Ah well, it's your choice, but, at least now you know there are still people reading the fic! ;)

wiis