Reviews for Married to the Enemy
dragneell49 chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
please update soon i love this!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
You'd think Hermione would be a little more sensitive to calling people names after all she's been through, the bullying, I mean.
SandBlood14433 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Plz UPDATE This Story! It Is Amazing!
IceLumos chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Please Please Update! This Is A Truly Amazing Story! Pretty Pretty Please!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
NO! AAAH! I need more of this story! It's really awesome.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
D and H are always going to be OOC sooner or later in a Dramione fic . . . don't worry about it. It makes them round and not flat.
RIPcedric chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
I wish this story was completed :( but it's 2012 so no hopes
Arabella Song chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
Hah! Update!
wiis chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
Hi! You know what I'd like? An update!

I know it's been LONG and it sort of seems like you've abandoned the story, but it's just so great and I'm dying to read more!

Ah well, it's your choice, but, at least now you know there are still people reading the fic! ;)

wiis
mayzie chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
I miss this story so much! I absolutely love and think about it all the time I wish you finished it :(
HellgirlAngel chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
"till next month do you part", loved that bit. very ingenious and innovative.
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 16 . 6/30/2010
Okay...loved the last 2 chapters! Though I've noticed you haven't updated in a long time.

Please, you have to update this soon, because otherwise I'll be extremely bored!

Sorry, that must've sounded a little selfish. I read Dramione's to end my writers block and to fill my head with ideas.

Your story so far has been completely amazing, and I just wanted to let you know that.

I really can't wait for you to write and update this story... it has been the best that I've found in quite some time, and I've gotten really attached to the story and the characters, almost as if I became Hermione myself, and as though I was experiencing what she was experiencing.

I find that with some stories it takes me a lot of thinking to know what to write for a review, but with a really good story, I can write for forever.

Your story just happens to be one of these amazing stories, and this is the longest review that I have ever written in my entire life.

If you have the time, I would consider it a great honor if you could take a peek at my own story. It's a Dramione called "Detention Sparked Romance".

Your story has helped me with some of my writers block and I can't thank you enough for just being a good writer and having GREAT GRAMMAR. I can't stand stories with bad grammar, but yours is AMAZING.

PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Your biggest, and most loyal fan,

JacobSalvatoreBlack...otherwise known as Julie H.
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
YAY! Truth or dare! Gosh, it always seems to be the game that ends up making people kiss isn't it? Anyhow...gosh I use that word a lot...too much really. So, that chapter was really good, fluff is awsome! can't wait to read the next chapter which I will be doing as soon as I click the little Submit botton. okay.
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
Good Chapter! Gosh I'm reading through the story like crazy. Anyhow, I forgot to mention this earlier, but I like how Draco chose Hermione as opposed to them being forced together by the teacher.
JacobSalvatoreBlack chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
Ha! The puff of smoke and hermione's response made me laugh. I've copied down some quotes from you story that I really like. Great chapter!