Reviews for A Shadow's Light
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Yay, an update! XD I loved Karen and Popuri in this chapter and poor Elli, of course.

Great chapter and I look forward to your next one!
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 4 . 12/7/2007
Hehe! Karen and Popuri are so entertaining when they fight, they should do it more often.

Good chapter! Can't wait for the next update! See you!
MyShadowsThorn chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Go Popuri! someone has to get Elli some leisure time or she's just gonna pass out. Plus I mean Elli... lazy? I don't think so!

Alright well I'll stick around to find out what kind of party planner she is _
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
This is one of the reasons i like Popuri! You go girl!

Anyhoo! I am in love! So please update soon! Oh, and now for... double chocolate chip!

See you soon!
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Poor Elli! I feel so sad for her! Don't give up!

Stu's being a meanie, but what can you do? Though I'd like to paddle his backside! (Wow! I sound old!)

Next chapter!
HarvestMoonGlows chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Whoo! One chapter and I am hooked!

I wonder what's gonna happen? Will Claire ever tell Rick that she likes him? Or he be a butthole as usual?

Cookie dough for you! Alright! On to the next chappie!
MissGuitarist chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I love this.

And your writing style.

Everything is so... perfect. This story is great, but it made me feel eternally sympathetic for Elli. Poor thing.
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
Great chapter as always! The writing's brilliant and the characterisations are perfect. In short, I loved it! XD

I'll be looking forward to your next update!
kelley28 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
I'm afraid to ask what Popuri said to the doctor. Although I do have one question. If there aren't that many people who come in, where is all the paperwork coming from? However, I have heard real life nurses say that some documents for one person can be as long as 19 pages.

Thanks for the update!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
What is it with Popuri and forcing everybody to help her out with her life? XD

Loved this. Characterization is wonderful, and poor Elli now has to juggle work and party planning. Can't wait to see how this goes.

Update when you want to: it's always nice to have something you can update whenever you feel like it. Happy writing!

MyShadowsThorn chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
You almost made me stressed out listening to Elli's day..

She never gets any time to depressing..

Well anywho this story really is great...The title is pretty interesting too.

_yay story_
Kuruk chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Hi! Sorry it took so long for me to review! I should've yesterday... oh well!

I'm saddened by Eli; he life is passing her by while she focuses on trivial things like work. I hope love changes her outlook on things before precious time with Ellen and Stu goes away forever...

Nice update. Do it again soon!

The Scarlet Sky chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Oh, I'm just dying to know where you take the plot from here.

Poor overworked Elli...good Lord, you really do her justice. Really, I couldn't write her to save my life.

You know, I had this calming feeling as I read this. It just flowed so well, had such a realistic tone to it-I loved it. Karen was portrayed perfectly. The dialogue was so in-character between the two of them. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

(Those of you browsing the reviews, give this story a chance. It's excellent.)
MyShadowsThorn chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Hmm poor Stu..Elli didn't even seem to get a hint of how sad she was...

Oh and Cliff was so funny...he just ran off when Ann called him over :)All the couples seemed so sweet...I really like the jack and karen pairing!

.But uh..Where was docter in all of this...That's the question you left me pondering...

Well I def am looking forward to reading more!

This sounds like it's going to turn into an awesome story!

You def caught and held my attention! _
Radioactive X-Naut chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
D: *Writing-envy-of-extreme-doom*

Okay, I'll stop using made up words now. xD I envy how you wrote Karen and Elli.. If I tried doing either, I'd probably make Elli too serious and Karen a drunk whore.. (Not intentionally! Honest! O_O; I like Karen.. She, Cliff, and the Kappa WIN. Oh! MaryxGrey is awsome too. xD)

So, that's all I have to say, I supposings. :3