Reviews for Think About It
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Oh, force that was so funny. I love how in the end Kit just doesn't get it and Ponch sits on Kit's head because of it. Priceless. Ha, ha.

Just a few critiques: Some of the back forth dialogue between Ponch and Kit is difficult to follow and I'm not sure if Ponch (being a dog) would still be alive when Kit goes to college and if Kit could keep Ponch while living in an apartment. That's just a minor detail I noticed.

Overall I thought this was a really interesting take on Kit's thought process-which is funky because he still doesn't get it. I'd sit on Kit too if he'd come up with a wacky answer like that.

Brilliant!

-Don "QuixoticQuest" )
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
haha
Emily chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wow, there were some seriously funny parts in all of that! I loved it. But Kit never did exactly figure it out... well, he'll get it sooner or later! : ) Good story!
sparkysperky chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
awesome! the bit about getting stoned made me laugh out loud. and earned me a weird look from my sister... but w/e
The Capslock Critic chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
omg this is so hilarious!
Astronomy Geek chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i love it! i've been looking for a good fanfic for a while now, and i've finally found it! i love how you handled kit and ponch and the story was rather simple, but very good.
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
lmao. if only all guys had dogs that would sit on their heads when they're being stupid.
onceupon19 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was one of the funniest fics I've ever read. I totally love you. *hugs*
moon eclipse shadows chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Cute. . I liked this a lot.
Good Vibes chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I love this. :) I had to start holding in my laughter so my family wouldn't think I'm insane. Pure genius.
Unhappy Squirrel chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Okay, first. I liked it, especially the little hick town in western Kansas. Sounds slightly familiar...although, I think it's 'Peculiar, Missouri.'

AND I WAS SERIOUS WHEN I SAID I SHOULD TRANSFER. I'M BEGGING TO SEE IF I CAN GO BY NEXT SEMESTER, EITHER THAT, OR NEXT YEAR.

My parents weren't all that glad when I joined e-Comm, and my mom has been trying to persuade me to transfer. It'll be easier for me to go there too.

I'm sure you're smiling and ready to hug me when I say that. So there. HUGS ALL AROUND

-guess who?-
mtwordsr chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
It's so cute! Please continue it soon.
Shima And Tempis chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Teehee. It's always nice to see Kit acting like the boy he is. He has occasions of ambiguousness in the books-so I really liked this. Nicely done!

-SAT
muffin Lady 0o chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I love snow like that. It's so pretty and peaceful.

Your mind is kind of insane.

But incredibly creative, I must say.

But I disagree. I don't get how this fits in to 'Learn' at all.

Your mind can only stretch so far into 'genius' before it pops out the other side into 'stupid.' I hope I'm the only one who catches that.

An I need to get on the big computer soon. I need to update my account too. It's growing dusty.
crescentmo0n19 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
oh awesomeful vaguely consistent updater of young wizards fanfiction! have I mentioned how much you rock before? cuz you do. a lot. this fic was hilarious. it also made me go -facepalm- poor poor clueless Kit. XP but yeah, wonderful story, amazing, fantastical, etc. etc. any more stories coming out? -hopeful look-