Reviews for Playing For Keeps
Lioness Of the fire chapter 14 . 3/7/2013
omg I love how you are writing this one of the best stories out there hun keep it up , if you want you can watch all the episodes on netflix or google and see what some up
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 14 . 6/3/2009
I have to say, I've really liked reading this! I realize it's been almost a year since you updated it, but I'd love to see more! The whole thing with the bond (especially in the chapter "Home") really fascinates me, and I want to see more. As for not having the episodes, you can watch them on Youtube, which is how I've been watching them. Yeah, late-to-the-party fan has found that the party's pretty dead. **sigh**

Anyway, I just wanted to say that you have a really good grasp of the characters and a great writing style, and I'd love to see more.

Artemis-chan

P.S. Hunter and Cam? Oh yeah!
cookingh chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
it is a very good one!

i like how u set blake as a hard to get. and the fact that he do loves tori.. ;)

i juz doesn't like it when in a few fictions i read, they easily fall in love, does a little bit of coupling, lot of kissing and straight on to love making.

i know that they are in love, but couldn't they juz..hm.. i don't know.. go around the bush or something?

tehehe.. and as for love making, couldn't they get married first? u know to make those things x-tra special?

well..it juz my pov

juz please don't kill off anyone or paired other rangers with anyone else ( kapri and marah are fine),

u know anyone outside their ranger/ninja world.

i know i'm bad aren't i. ;P

juz thought that the others are more of tori's older brothers and sisters. they should juz stay around to protected her

k, that's all. keep up your good work ok?

p/s:i got an idea actually, 4 a new fiction. i hav send u a message earlier on..
JuseaPeterson chapter 14 . 6/20/2008
That was so cute. I loved it. I love how he was just there and only spoke when she needed him too. I love how she took comfort from him.

I also love that it was the whole thing with what Marah did to Dustin that had gotten her so upset.

Blake was so sweet and gentle with her and I absolutely love the kiss at the end and that last couple of sentences.

Great job on this.
Jeremy Shane chapter 14 . 6/20/2008
good chapter & more please
MyLifeMyLove chapter 14 . 6/20/2008
omg i really love this story can u update soon please?
Chylea3784 chapter 14 . 6/20/2008
That was so sweet! Update soon!
k chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
More more more more mroe mroe
pinklen98 chapter 13 . 6/11/2008
i almost thought this was a hunter and tori fic, but then i realize hunter was just looking out for his brother :]

awesome story love it!
MyLifeMyLove chapter 13 . 6/10/2008
very nice story cant wait to read more so update soon please :)

peace

Vampire's Heartache
Gabs chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
Soo awesome xD another update, I-m soo happy x3 Hunter is just too cool...
JuseaPeterson chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
I love how Hunter was with Tori, although Hunter would defend Blake over Tori, but it was still a sweet moment between the two.

I'm not to fond of who you choose for Hunter's bond.

I love how Blake and Tori took off together.

Good chapter. Can't wait for more.
Jeremy Shane chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
good chapter & more please
Chylea3784 chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
Well done! Update soon!
Gabs chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
Aww! I totally loved this *o* I swear I did... Lol, I literally jumped off my chair when I saw the update message thingy *o*

ToriBlake.. so freakin yummy it should be illegal...

Gabs.