Reviews for Abendrot
ja chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
I had fun reading your story, it's good! I only wished that some things were different, like Sakura and Deidara's ages and chapter count. I thought you could have elaborated more on what happened after the incident. But overall this is wonderful :)
QUACK3RS chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
i re-read this story today and still feel that same sense of awe - your story is so good! :)
MoonxCandycane chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
PERFECT!
MoonxCandycane chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
"cries endlessly"
MoonxCandycane chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
great
MoonxCandycane chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
oww the last one was so adorable
aeva elementia chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
This was a lovely piece, really. Their meeting, to their bonding in adversity... A beautiful AU, all through. Thanks for writing it.
Kerprew chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Aww, I really liked this chapter, it's probably my favorite so far. It was really well spoken about the house, the childrens room and such, I think you described it really well. Good job!
Kerprew chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This was very cute!
lilactree chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
Baahaha :) Loved it! I'm totally going to trick my bf into signing a marriage contract :P
mililli chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Really loving it so far! Really great, and you've put a lot of thought into it
mililli chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Such an interesting plot! I love it so far
Winter Tiger chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I really love this fic. It's so awesome... I don't know how to express it. But I love it!
Chibi.bonbon chapter 11 . 3/19/2012
All I can say is... Wow. I totally forgot all about ninjas when I read this. Who would've thought about an American Sakura and a Nazi Deidara (A SHORT HAIRED NAZI DEIDARA). I love his long hair, actually. Amazingly written! It's like a real story about a couple from the past. Just amazing. I might read this again in the future!
cocoatd chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY. Best one i've read on a long time. During the whole story I got tingly feelings lol, it was so cute :3