Reviews for Abendrot
iamkur chapter 11 . 3/16
this is so pretty and such a roller coaster of emotions, especially whenever it's in deidara's perspective. i can just see his smug face sometimes, and you made him into such a noble character.

i hope, though i can imagine that that's where it's goin, but a confirmation of her reciprocating would have been nice to see (i know there's that small bit..) but with how deidara gave, i thought he deserved more love.

this is really awesome, dunno if you'll read this still, but this is amazing :)
oxBlueBlossomxo chapter 11 . 11/2/2019
Shit here I go again on another read-thru. I know you appreciate suggestions for future stories, but how about begs? For another deisaku? Maybe, yes? AU/canon/crack/fluff/smut (hopefully) idc anything. Now that you’ve returned I’m cravin. But even if you don’t, know that I love you and will still always love this fic. Thanks for it.
Ilikeoldfandoms7 chapter 11 . 9/13/2019
Yes. Just... yes.
Maria.k.b.k chapter 12 . 12/24/2018
Oh my god this was an amazing experience thank you thank you thank you
Maria.k.b.k chapter 9 . 12/23/2018
Im sorry tenten is a sixty year old woman? What?! *dies of laughter*
Paris Uchiha chapter 11 . 3/19/2018
I love this story.
Gosh! I am now a deidara fangirl 3
Thank you for writing this, author-san!
i.am.an.akatsuki chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
.. The end.
Now where is my heart huh? Oh yeah. It melted
AJlovesKakashi chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
This is how AU should be written. Wonderfully written with each character behaving like themselves despite the drastically different setting. It was a fascinating read from beginning to end and I really, really enjoyed it.
lily chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
this is such a sweet story. my heart 3
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
This was weird. But I fucking loved it.
Pikas chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
It's been 7 years since this was posted, but I'm only reading this now.
Lawd, why didn't I come across this sooner? This was a fantastic read that just reduced me to a pile of emotional goo, and did I say I really really like your writing and-
The plot idea though. And the execution. Oh my god.

I literally read this in one sitting (or should I say one laying? because if I remember it was past 2 in the morning when I was reading this) and there were times I was trying not to laugh out loud or wen I was trying not to sob too noticeably.

And Kakuzu? I mean really? That was an arseholish move, really. But if I were to imagine him in reality, going through wars, it's not really hard to think that he would probably have a rotten personality.

Some parts of it just made me rally sad, like when Sakura came across the shot baby, or when her American squad was pronounced dead in the news paper - both times when I cried - (and then I realized she was really, really alone in a foreign country where probably only five percent of the local people spoke english, save for Deidara). Even when they did the deed in the plane, and then I really didn't know how to feel because Deidara was being apologetic and Sakura was just, oh my god I don't even know.

And there are so many things I was to talk about. Like how crude Deidara's team (? squad?) were being. It cracked me up real bad.

And the ending. Someone hold my heart.

It's only when you actually remember that WW2 was one of those worldwide events that affected so many people (and then I think that people forget WW1, which was when technology wasn't even /that/ good and how many countries were left crippled because that was probably the first large scale war and a lot of people possibly didn't know what to do) and I think running away with an enemy to elope was probably a crime. But Deidara was just so cute and I really squealed like a 5 year old throughout the story. I almost forgot about the flashbacks with Kakashi and Naruto, they almost made me cry.

I found it funny (sorry not sorry) when Sasuke apparently left for the Italians. I wish there was a bit more about the Akatsuki and that place they mentioned?

But I really enjoyed reading this in all honesty. It was sad, but at the same time those little moments of love just made everything much better.

Thank you for writing something so great.
And I guess I wasn't really making much sense in this review was I?
AwaitTheRise chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Wow.
This was really, really good. Superbly written. And though you dealt with some pretty sensitive topics, you handled them well. I have to say, I loved it!
littlemelonatplay chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Deidara blushing was so cute! In addition, his taking "precautions" because "you never knew what women planned on doing." I cracked up laughing at that. Although Sakura's feelings were totally justified, it nicely added comedic relief.
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I like the way you set this up. It flowed in a smooth and organized manner. Deidara's viewpoint was particularly amusing to read.
Of Healing Love chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
I'm not really one for historical fiction or historical romance, and I was very iffy on historical fanfiction romance, but in the end I am very glad I read this.

Deidara talking in that broken English was just outright adorable. Probably my favorite part of the story. Deidara was sweet but strangely still in character and I think this is my favorite portrayal of him so far. Great story!