Reviews for The Grounding
Cindy M 19 chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
It is the power inside of Danny? Or that? I am so curious, here is the AOW?
Irelandlover chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
Is the art of war coming out or have you given up? Please don't your VERY talented:))
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
That was awesome
The whole story was just amazing and funny
MushuFireLorde chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Those were some horrible answers
MushuFireLorde chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
LMFAO
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
that is soooo cute!
the it chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Kool good job.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
This was a great lil fic. Well, not so little, but still, VERY great. I loved it, I could tell that you tried to keep them in character, that you looked up Sam's grandmother (something I've yet to do... :)), and that you cared. So many authors fail that last one. Sad but true. Anyway, amazing. I loved it, I loved so much that my parents would get freaked out if they didn't know me. XD Well done!
Fugitive of Gray chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
Daaang! You have some pretty mad summary skills which drew me in, this was quite well organized and each one was comfortably different in a way that had me reading till the very end and satisfied. Quite satisfied. Thank you very much!

FoG
Fro52 chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
I just reached the end of the trail where your "Art" series is concerned, and, while I am no author, editor, or critic, I am impressed.

I could sit here and lament the fact that there hasn't been an "Art of War" yet, but that would be improper and rude. With each installment, you've given your readers a complete story while still building up and alluding to larger happenings outside of the issues dealt with in that story. This is what makes me want a sequel as much as I do. That being said, I am glad you wrote these stories. I love a good story, and a good story is what I've found here.
ellameno chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
I LOVE IT! I absolutely LOVE IT! AHH! I'm gonna read the Arc of series starting tomorrow... :D amazing! :D
ellameno chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
haha. "When you're not half dead." XD
Drogyn chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
I demand that you continue the 'Art of' series, if you don't, I'll somehow build a portal between universes, talk to the Sam in the A.o. series, she'll talk to Danny, and he'll force Skulker (it feels like I got the name wrong and I feel like a real idiot for not being sure) to start hunting you until you do. No but seriously PLEASE KEEP WRITING IT! I am at heart a truly hopeless romantic, so I love all the fluffy stuff that can be found all over , but yours is one of the greatest, especially within the confines of the Danny Phantom section. So you just have to continue, I'll die if I don't get my dose of fluff from your story. And of course, fluff aside, it's a really good story, one you shouldn't give up on, it's just not right to start a story and then not finish as soon as possible for m- *ahem* 'the readers' to enjoy. Though I stopped on the second chapter of my only story, but that's that and this is this. Your story is amazing, you have a real gift for this kind of writing, you merge the fluffy goodness (which in my opinion every thing in the world should have, literally everything, even stuff like 'Street Fighter' or DBZ) with the awesome action of Danny Phantom. Also, on an actual review note, so that this isn't just some kind of summons for you to start writing again, one which you may never read anyway, I notice you've never done anything with the King. I mean that King of Ghosts person, the one with the Fury Crown and everything, the being the Fright Knight serves, I don't remember it all that well so I'm hoping that's enough. You should really bring him in somewhere.
Jessy chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Cute Chapter!
Black January chapter 14 . 10/7/2010
Hey, so.. I was wondering if you were actually going to continue this series or not?