Reviews for Sexually Frustrated
keraizaki chapter 14 . 8/4/2008
I like (A)! 3 I loved this story! I think u should make a sequel! About the kids! 3
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 13 . 7/5/2008
_ T-they was doing it in a elevator... I wanna b-buy some DVDs and pics... from there... Can't get the scenes outta my...mind... -faints due to blood loss-
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
I was laughing so fricken hard tears were running down my face. Also kitty ears thats AMAZING! I hope they purr XD
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
This cahppi made me go to tears from laughing so damn hard. I couldn't breath, I nearly died from laughing!
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
Hmm, Ichigo crying over soda, funny. But when my mom was prengnant she didn't cry over little stuff like that, but people are diffrent. Interesting story, VERY interesting.
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ichigo taste like waffles! SWEET!
seventhSINwrath chapter 14 . 6/27/2008
*Sniffs than wipes eyes with a tissue*

That was so wonderful!It was just amazing (specially the sex scenes...drools.)

I completly loved it.
Goddess of the Bishounen chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
YES! Another story finished about Grimmjow and Ichigo. It was amazing! I hope to see more stories about GrimmIchi from you.
benihime.chan chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
when Urahara said “Get him in the birthing room!” i thought of episode 18 when Ichigo went into the hole
ChocolateDucttape chapter 10 . 6/18/2008
Haha I liked what you did to that poor(totally not) homophobe xD
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
NO! BYA-CHAN HUMILIATION! yea i know, he's an asshole, but STILL!
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
NO!ULQUIORRA! HE'S MY FAVE ARRANCAR AFTER GRIMMY!HOW COULD YOU KILL ULQUI?WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? -sob-
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
WTF why does Ichi taste like waffles? He should taste like strawberries! Gawd, don't you know ANYTHING?
DeadChocolateChipMonster chapter 14 . 3/11/2008
PWETTY! AWESOME BEUTIFUL YAOI!

LEMME SEE DARK... LIGHT... DARK... LIGHT... DARK... DARK...DARK! A!
DoritoCloud chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Why is Hitsugaya a "prodigal son?" I thought he was a prodigy...but not a prodigal son...

~cloudy!~