Reviews for Sexually Frustrated
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
I was laughing so fricken hard tears were running down my face. Also kitty ears thats AMAZING! I hope they purr XD
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
This cahppi made me go to tears from laughing so damn hard. I couldn't breath, I nearly died from laughing!
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
Hmm, Ichigo crying over soda, funny. But when my mom was prengnant she didn't cry over little stuff like that, but people are diffrent. Interesting story, VERY interesting.
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Ichigo taste like waffles! SWEET!
seventhSINwrath chapter 14 . 6/27/2008
*Sniffs than wipes eyes with a tissue*

That was so wonderful!It was just amazing (specially the sex scenes...drools.)

I completly loved it.
Goddess of the Bishounen chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
YES! Another story finished about Grimmjow and Ichigo. It was amazing! I hope to see more stories about GrimmIchi from you.
benihime.chan chapter 8 . 6/18/2008
when Urahara said “Get him in the birthing room!” i thought of episode 18 when Ichigo went into the hole
ChocolateDucttape chapter 10 . 6/18/2008
Haha I liked what you did to that poor(totally not) homophobe xD
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
NO! BYA-CHAN HUMILIATION! yea i know, he's an asshole, but STILL!
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
NO!ULQUIORRA! HE'S MY FAVE ARRANCAR AFTER GRIMMY!HOW COULD YOU KILL ULQUI?WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? -sob-
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
WTF why does Ichi taste like waffles? He should taste like strawberries! Gawd, don't you know ANYTHING?
DeadChocolateChipMonster chapter 14 . 3/11/2008
PWETTY! AWESOME BEUTIFUL YAOI!

LEMME SEE DARK... LIGHT... DARK... LIGHT... DARK... DARK...DARK! A!
DoritoCloud chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Why is Hitsugaya a "prodigal son?" I thought he was a prodigy...but not a prodigal son...

~cloudy!~
MasqueVeritas chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Freakin loved this fic. This is my 2nd fave fanfic.
Chloeravenblood chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
You are a strange person. Not meaning to offend, but...THAT SHIT SUCKED! they went all OC to damn often, and also another important tid bit. BE REALISTIC! NO ONE ACTS LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE! I mean for Christs sake, next time, KEEP IT REAL!

thank you.