Reviews for Sexually Frustrated
BlackNinja0227 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Man i have to say...that was a great read...the story was just how i like it. Funny, sexy, and kinky
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
Gigi? More like GIGAI
And I am disturbed by that you spell Grimmjow with an A instead of an O.
I can look by it, but the annoyance is still there.
Despite all that, the plot is great!
srsly chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
I know this is almost six years after this story, but as a perfectionist this is important to me. I'm just wondering how the hell you can mistake "Grimmjow" for "Grimmjaw". thats just plain stupid. The story is great, but the name thing bothers me so much that it becomes unreadable.
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh my...it is Great story
Silver wolf chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
That was amazing! Dies from nosebleed!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
the babies are quite colorful
lovelessboy chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
excellent story
DevilGene chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
What a end...
DevilGene chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
so cute... didnt know Grimm could give an advice like that... so if Rei and Roka did become mates that will make it incest right... but incest is HOT in yaoi ... _
Ka chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
... I'm assuming Ichigo fell unconscious back into his body?
Zabuzamaniac chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
i say let him have one kid for now and naturally and then make him have twins later on.I learnd that giving birth put a lot of pain on ones body...i watched scubs and other shows where people give birth like Bones.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/24/2012
I think you should put the two together like grimm take ichigo as a slave for a start then ichigo disis to kill himself, while grimm figures out his feeling during there time togrther and stops him. Tragic right! (ADD Mpreg pleassssse your fantastic of the most wonderfull writers xx
shugo tensai chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
Wow this is a great story, I like what you did this with this pairing. Keep up to good work
valgal121 chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
When the two finally exited the bathroom they were met with an amusing sight.

Renji was sitting cross legged on the floor right where he fainted before the two went into the bathroom. Byakuya was leaning down fanning the red head with an old newspaper. The imperial shinigami looked slightly annoyed at having to do such a basic task. Rukia was kneeling down in front of Renji .

"So…Ichigo is pregnant by Grimmjaw…..The Ichigo I know? Are you sure?" Renji spoke slow accentuating each word. Rukia let out a loud frustrated growl.

"FOR THE TENTH TIME, YES!" Rukia yelled as she hit he friend on the head.

"Are you sure?" Renji dumbly asked again. Rukia's left eye began to twitch uncontrollably as she turned to Grimmjaw and Ichigo. "I hope you're happy! You've broke him!" Rukia yelled at the two while pointing to Renji.

this is one of the most funniest things i have ever read i can picture it so clearly great job on writing this story :)
1sunfun chapter 14 . 7/21/2012