Reviews for Sexually Frustrated
Saria19 chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
Hm... Typically you start showing based upon how thin you are, most women only showing the initial "baby bump" around the beginning of the fourth month, and almost all are showing by the fifth.

Odd though, I expected Grimmjow to be a bit more into it than he seemed, and wouldn't think he would be one to back down, especially in the shower. But, this does set the stage for him taking a big interest, and being a very caring mate, later on.

DO CONTINUE SOON!
ff2007 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
uuh, that's just.. HOT! more please, and MORE smut x}
HunterKai chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
To your question, it can take as early as two weeks for morning sickness, and two months for the belly to start bulging. Morning sickness, mood swings and craving for weird food is from two weeks to maybe four months. Well, that's what my girlfriend told me... I dunno if it's true. Better research. Hahah!
Red Valentino chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Hey DLH i think you updated the wrong chapter
HunterKai chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Totally cool, man! Please update- it's nice!
Uragiru-Shima4715 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Very good. I hope you update soon.
Saria19 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
LOL! Oh boy is Ichigo in for a surprise! As for Mpreg, definitely has to happen. What happens next though? Does Grimmjow attempt to take Ichigo to Hueco Mundo? Does Hichigo throw a hissy fit about Ichigo mating instead of just relieving some sexual frustration or laugh at the fact that he'll be getting some regularly now?

More over, how will Ichigo's friends and the other Arrancar find out, cause you know that they will! Ichigo might be tight lipped, but Grimmjow would probably boast about this using a megaphone from the top of Las Noches!

Adding to my fav. stories, so update soon and good luck with your tests!
Icy moon86 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
about time someone wrote a grimm/ichi mpreg fic oddly I was talking with others about this on the Grimm/ichi community livejournal about writing a mpreg fic Keep write we need more fics like this!
iamanidiot chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wish you luck on the test!

XD

keep writing

-BOB/kool
Zia of the Ice chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I really like this! Can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck on your tests!
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32