Reviews for Sexually Frustrated

clobojojo chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
Where can I get those DVDs...? *cough* ;

Smexy goodness... Mmm *nosebleeds*

clobojojo chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
Well look at Grimmjow being a hopeless romantic at the end ne? Cute Grimm cute.. :3

And I like it when a family kicks ass together! Whoo! :D

clobojojo chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
Toshiro is preggers? Gin you pedo bear... Well I guess toshiro is legal now... But man sucks for you having to be preggers for the whole 9 months... Phew...
clobojojo chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Bad little kittens! Those toys aren't for you... XD but yeah I'm glad that Ichi had the need to fight! Show that kitty whose boss! ;D

clobojojo chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
XD best CHAPTER EVER! You win on the story that has made me laugh the most. And I have read well over 100! I ALMOST DIED! and in a good way! :D and I think the two people that were homo phobs need reality check. And a good smack to the face! So I suggest a pick with Ichi and Grimmy both naked and showing themselves and all of their glory! ;D hey keep writing and WHOO YOUR AWESOME! :D
clobojojo chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Grimm I know your a cat, but I didn't know you are a pussy-cat! XD man as a seme you fell pretty fast there Grimmy.. XP poor Ichi having to deal with that.. *shudders*

keep writing!
clobojojo chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Man Isshin... *shakes head* if I were Grimmjow I would have either...

1. Dodged Isshin

2. Punched Isshin

XD lol their getting married! And no more opponents saying. Kurosaki Ichigo.. Every five minutes! XD lol Grimmy may just do it so that Ichi has his last name! X3

clobojojo chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Ha! Take THAT Azien! :P

Now shiz is going to get dramatic because gin coming back and Ichi being preggers with Grimmy's kittens! But their going to be so cute! :3

clobojojo chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
I loved the stages that he went through! Lol moody berry XD

And yeah sorry Rukia but honestly he never did seem to like anyone...

Good for Hime to finally have some use for her terrible cooking... *shudders*

Thanks for making the story! Keep writing!
clobojojo chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Rotfl! Rukia! XD man best part yet... XD IM JERKING OFF! 0.0 okay... XD
clobojojo chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
XD Isshin you silly silly grandpare man yep man... *cough* I said nothing... *shifty eyes*
clobojojo chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Aww Grimm actually does care about his berry! XD buy hey that deal is nothing to scoff at! information, smexy goodness, and less blood loss? Yes please! Lol Ichi you don't have to worry just yet.. *evil smile*
clobojojo chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
One way or another you are getting LAID! XD oh shiz... I'm dying!

The only thing that I really think needs improvement is saying Grimmjow over and over try putting something else instead of Grimmjow that still gets the point across. Hey I friggin' liked it. Keep writing please?
Renji lover chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
That was a totally awesome story u should own bleach . U r soooooooooo awesome " I love what u did with byauya and renji ,sorry if I spelled his name wrong ! Love u
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »