Reviews for Jason the Hero
lilacsinthewinter chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter! I love reading fics when Clark brings Jason to meet Jor-El-the three generations in one place, it's amazing. I also want to say that I loved your last fic and I re-read it every so often :) This was nicely written, and I like how it's real in a sense that Clark knows he isn't the perfect husband, that he needs to try and make things work because they won't on his own. With a character like Superman it's so easy to give him a happy ending and make everything be alright to a point of unreality.
JamesTKent chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Fascinating. Seeing Jason at this stage of life is interesting. Was there an earlier story I missed about this "virus"? I like the normal childhood/teenage angst going on here, and I remember the temptation to fight, and I wasn't allowed to, either, because I had training the other kids didn't.
Elliania chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Oh, I can't beleive I missed that chapter!

It was a short one, but a nice one! Loved how Lois talked with her boy. He sure has grow up!

Looking foward to read more!

Kat *blows kisses*
D. Taina chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
I can't wait to read about Jason's visit to the Fortress of Solitude. That's going to be awesome! Update soon! -DT
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
i loved u have to update soon
mistressbabette51 chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
Yayy, another chapter! Wonderful! I really liked this chapter. He is very protective of Kayla; I loved that part. You can’t deny he is growing up! *sigh*

He’s been through so much in his young life, but he has survived some harrowing trials. I know it’s made his family stronger, and anything Jor-El may throw at them will be 'a piece of cake' compared to what came before. So Jor-El doesn’t worry me (too much)!

Thanks for updating!:D
KlynneL chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
An update, an update! This is a cute story, I love how Jason dotes on his little sister, and that Kayla is loving to her brother. It looks like Lois and Clark are doing a great job with their kids. More!
januaried chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Aww, Kayla! How cute, poor girl! And Jason is such a good brother to her, that's awesome. _

Oh, Jason meets Jor-el! Can't wait to see that.

Like I said before, this is a very good depiction of a kid's perspective. Good job.
januaried chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Hey Shelby, this is Rizny LJ! *waves*

I think I need to read your other fics for some background, shouldn't have started with this one, but I'm enjoying it - you seem to be a pretty good writer. And this is a very good treatment of the issues of a kid growing up with superpowers, namely the need to control one's outbursts and understand that using force is not okay.

And I like Michaela, she reminds me of my niece, who is becoming a little pink princess ;)

I'll be waiting for more!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
Luvv the story!
Sylar ate my brains chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
very good I like it so far.

What happened with Bruce and Luthor? Are you going to eventually tell us? And what happened with Richard? You've got a lot of info to release.

Update soon!
BellaCordelia chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
I think that this is turning into a very nicely written story. I'm looking forward to more as you have time to post it.
Elliania chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Lovely! I love the father/son flight! :D And that paparazzi adventure with Bruce, aww! I hope you'll use it more sometime soon! I like that idea! And the way Clark has to rock his daughter was very sweet!
Summers-Wind chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Awesome start! Antagonist- y Jason is tons of fun to read. And Michaela is so cute! You're moving the story kind of fast, though. Please continue, and Post More Soon! :-) :-D
Sylar ate my brains chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
i loved it so update soon
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »