Reviews for Seasons of Love
argella1300 chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
You named this fic after the song from Rent, didn't you
argella1300 chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Soooo, I'm just gonna guess here, but did the chpaters go like this? winter Misao and Aoshi, spring Yahiko and Tsubame, summer kenshin and kaoru, and fall sano and megumi.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Lol. Cute

Ari chan
MissGoalie75 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
all dialogue is my favorite - it's not weird haha you did a nice job _
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Oh the lovely thoughts of love.. as of being a teenager too! Lol Yahiko is growing up XD

Ari chan
P.Stowers chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
beautiful fic. especially the winter one
sapphirehimitsu chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
Definitely not obvious! However, it was very touching to read it! )
Nocturnal Muse chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Aw, these were so cute! I'm at a loss for what else to say. Good luck on the next one.
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
its a really cute poem

in the first line did you mean seeing instead of see
piccolabimba chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Yet a third chapter! Going well. I'm not a big fan of poetry, but this one was pretty good. The first time I read it, I wasn't sure about the pairing, but of course you mention it in the note. Upon a second reading, I recognized them, of course. Little typing error, I think. In the very first line you say 'There's nothing like see you.' Did you mean 'seeing you'? Even though its a poem, verb agreement is still necessary. Once again, thanks for writing this fic! I look forward to the fourth chapter...a few guesses out there!
MissGoalie75 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
lovely poem - i enjoyed it _ i can't write poetry to save my life sadly enough - it's really a beautiful form of writing. thanks for the nice update - i can't wait for fall! _
sapphirehimitsu chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
A chapter regarding young love between Yahiko and Tsubame. I enjoy reading it very much! Simply can't wait for the next season! Update soon k! )
piccolabimba chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
So very sweet! Good look into Yahiko's thoughts
cutepuff chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Nice story about Misao and Aoshi. I love the pairing. Can't wait to hear about Kenshin and Kaoru.
MissGoalie75 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
hahah i can imagine yahiko thinking this. of course picking flowers isn't girly ~_ in fact, we want *more* guys to do that for us! hah anyways, i'll be looking forward to the next chapter!