Reviews for Failure to Connect
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 5/22
So cute. Inthink you really capture the Titans East's personalities and stories. Would love to see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Two pages worth of drabbles... THEN WHY ARE YHRU NOT UP HERE! YOUR YO GEANUS TO NOT PUT THEM UP HERE RIGHT NOW! Continue this story and i mught just spare you pathetic... Uh... What-what is this?

Lunch!
thayet9 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Lovely drabbles and I cant wait to read more!
TTGirlFan chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I was crying by the end of the medical leave sooo hilarious absolutely
guardyanangel chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This was a fun fic to read, and I needed my Titans East fix for today! :D I really liked Medical Leave- couldn't stop laughing. Poor Al. Poor Speedy. Poor Bee...Heheh...

Hope to see more TE from you- I've actually read your other TE fics before I got an account, so I may go back and review them again.

Nicely written!

Guardy
vds3000 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This is great I can really see Aqualad being scared of the writing this is good.
Vellacora chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
XD This was a break from your other emotional and strong stories. This to me was hilarious, with all the evaluations all the way down to the funny ending of how they got each other hurt, I can really imagine them doing that tho lol.

~Wuv the Playfulness*
Random Projects chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Oh, I love it, especially the psychologist one (I see... somebody spilling an inkwell... on white paper...?), with the different titans ticking off the psychologist in different ways (oh Mas y Menos, you sneaky things, you!)

Eagerly awaiting the next chapters (please please write more)!

RandomProject
moonstar274 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Wow! I loved this! It was hilarious! If you have any more please post them! Great job, keep it up!
Chocobubbles chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Very well written! The psycho-analysis part was extremely funny! So faving this!
so not telling chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
i really liked cant wait for more
beaner93 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Those were all hilarious! I love these! Please write more! The fight one was the best! X3
Gogglehead Lover chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Haha I love little moments between teams. Update soon
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Hee! I can't help myself, Titans East drabbles are my thing. Great and hilarious stuff here, can't complain about a single one. Nothing makes me laugh harder than the prospect of psychologist having to deal with superpowered teen freakshows like the Titans East, who are dysfunctional enough to begin with. HA! (Fave line: “I see… somebody spilling an inkwell… on white paper…?”)

Also the Aqualad and Speedy fight. Two thumbs up because that's freakin hilarious. Good fic.
Xment2bursX chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
haha brillient one-shots. I cant choose which one like best.

I hope to see more soon!

*fav*