Reviews for A Chance Encounter
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 8 . 10/26/2007
Two hours to go to the store...hmm. Who knows what he will come home with this time? I think Jeff needs to leave Beth. I'm available and am more than willing to take him in...hehe. Great udpate!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 8 . 10/26/2007
great chapter...please update soon!
jada951 chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
well, maybe i'm a sucker too, but i'm glad they are

back together.

surprised they have said the "i love you' stuff already,

but hey

enjoying your story.
jada951 chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
your jeff is a real hoot!

i enjoy reading about their antics,

only glad my kids didn't have jeff around

to get them into trouble when they were little.
Pinayprincesa chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Morgan and Randy are so sweet together _ Can't wait till they hook up!
janet4randy chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
its about time

how anyone could choose cena or rko is beyond me
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
I couldnt stand seeing them apart either. Randy must really care if he was that bummed out about not being around her and 'the kid' So sweet. Shawn never ceases to crack me up, never. Love the whole refusal to wear his ring gear. Keep up the great work! And give me another update!
littleone999 chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
i'm so pleased they are together! thats awesome...kinda hope Randy and John get their friendship back on track tho...
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
lol great chapter... "Now that was just low" i loved that line...lol please update soon!
a kiss goodnight chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
ahahaha i was dying from laughter when i read that brendon had sausages up his nose. I also really like how to use Jeff in the story :D I seriously adore this story!
QuinnFabrayWriter chapter 6 . 10/21/2007
i love it!
DucksFlyTogether21 chapter 6 . 10/21/2007
ah i love this story! its so cute..and im glad randy is the "good guy" this time! keep it up..cant wait for the next chapter!
Orton Addict chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
This is a really good story. I love the interaction between Randy and Brendon. I can totally see Randy and Morgan hooking up and I hope that if they do Brendon is ok with that. Anyway, keep up the good work. Can't wait for an update!
StephR1984 chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
John was kinda out of line, but at least Randy came to her rescue. Jeff is in so much trouble! LOL Can't wait for the next chapter.
Pinayprincesa chapter 6 . 10/20/2007