Reviews for A Chance Encounter
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
That is freaking awesome! I wish that would happen to me, tie the boss' tie and get a job! Sigh...great update. Good luck with your job and hopefully u will get ur mom to let u drive alone!
Molinhas chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Great Start...update soon!
Takersgurl35 chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Really good start. I like Brendon..He's very persistant about how he feels, you cant help but admire that. I cant wait to see what happens now that Morgan has a job with WWE. Hopefully her and Ransy will hook up. Great chapter. Update soon Please.
Pinayprincesa chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
hope things work out for Morgan
SweetGA07 chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
more plz
a kiss goodnight chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
hahaha love the kid. Update soon, I'm really curious about what happens next
SweetGA07 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
i liek this story can you please updae.
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
LMAO:P I can't believe Brendon put Randy in his place. Hopefully he'll warm up to Randy sometime throughout this story
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I definitely like this so far, hoping for an update soon! For some reason, I can see Randy getting into an arguement with a kid too. Great chapter, started the story off well.
Kenny-Bell chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Oh My Gosh! My mouth was open the whole time in shock, that was too funny, but i would have popped him I his mouth quickly. This is really good so far and seems like it will only get better, keep going

Kendra
demonagnel chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
very good start to your new story. i can imagine a kid putting randy in his place. made me laugh. cant wait to read the next chapter.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14