Reviews for A Chance Encounter
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 19 . 12/26/2007
Fuck right! It is about Damn Time! Where's my money? Loved the 'insights' sounds like something the guys would do...and oddly enough, I can imagine the guys doing a waffle competition like that. Great update. I'm sad that the stoy is coming to an end but I have enjoyed it along the way! Great job!
giftiebee chapter 19 . 12/26/2007
Aww, this is the cutest chapter! I'm glad they're finally together. And Bren is the most adorable thing ever.
OneTreeHillWrestilingFan chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
im glad they're finally together, but sad the next chapter is the last. i hope you do a sequel. update soon plz.
blehhh chapter 19 . 12/26/2007
Yep..just like the title says...itz about Damn time that this happened...really good that Randy remembered what happened that night...good chapter..update soon..wonder what is gonna happen now that they are together?
Jewelgirl04 chapter 19 . 12/26/2007
Wow! I just found this story tonight and I love it! I like how Randy's written as a former-womanizer turned good guy. It's hard to explain in words, but you just make it so believeable that the change could have happened! PMS!
jada951 chapter 19 . 12/25/2007
Jericho is such a fun addition to the entire crew.

He certainly fits right it.

Glad randy got it together, even it if took getting drunk to do so.

It's a good think he had friends at the bar to steer him out of trouble or he could have ruined everything w/ one horny night's adventure w/ some bimbo.

Cool

a kiss goodnight chapter 18 . 12/24/2007
love love love this chapter! The ending is so cute. Aw
dj-ssdd chapter 18 . 12/23/2007
he finally told her, he was drunk but hey it's the truth
OneTreeHillWrestilingFan chapter 18 . 12/23/2007
"You made me fall in love with you."

I wonder what she has to say about that. update soon.
RollinsInTheDean chapter 18 . 12/22/2007
OMG AWESOME CHAPTER! I love this story
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 18 . 12/22/2007
Aw poor Randy...great chapter...please update soon!
DucksFlyTogether21 chapter 18 . 12/22/2007
yay drunk randy...well kinda...finally the truth!
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 18 . 12/22/2007
Well that's a confession! And it only took a few too many shots to get it out! What people do when drunk, oh Lord. Great update. I'm sad this is coming to an end but I have greatly enjoyed reading it.
Devil0Child chapter 18 . 12/22/2007
I can't believe you left it there! More please!
101mizzpoet101 chapter 18 . 12/22/2007
FINALY! You updated! shesh!

"“Guys, this is not funny. Stop laughing.”

“ 'You got me', who says that?” John asks, almost rolling on the floor from laughter.

“You had to be there. It fit the moment.” I roll my eyes when that breaks out another round of laughs from them.

“I'm sorry man. But I never knew you were so soft. No wonder I kicked you out Evolution.” Hunter says in between his laughing. I really hate all of them."

that was funny as hell :-)

Randy finally admitted it! YESS! too bad he was drunk :-/ ... update soonER this time!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »