Reviews for Cross
534667lc chapter 16 . 5/7
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
hue chapter 16 . 1/7
God i swear you are evilll. I am so into this fic that its not even funny.

Update it soon i beg of you
Rukka-Ruu chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
i want to know what next? O.O too curious
Lucy Phantomhive2 chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
Please update!
Artificialwiring chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Please update soon ;-;
RantingArrows chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Jesus Christ, I actually had to remind myself that Allen had an immunity to the bullets as I read through the second part of the chapter . Then I started smiling when Cross tried to comfort him :) I can start seeing hints of Cross actually caring for Allen's well-being :)
RantingArrows chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
It was nice that Cross managed to feel a smidgen of guilt xD Sure, he reverted back to a bastard later, but still...On a sidenote, it's interesting to see how Allen is slowly growing up :)
RantingArrows chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
I like how...distinct Cross's personality is. He's a complete jerk, but that's what makes him interesting ;)
RantingArrows chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I found the prequel to this yesterday, practically devoured the thing, and then I found this...and you have no idea how happy you have made me :D Words can't describe how much I am looking forward to this
KhaalidaNyx chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
This is the last story of yours that I've read, and I love it. It's very clever how you piece things together and make small connections between one big picture. Will Cross find out that Allen has the Fourteenth's will soon? The suspense in this story kills me sometimes. Well, I feel like I know how Allen attracts men, but how does he attract women? Women that aren't like Maddie and other whores that lust after him or just care for him in a platonic way. I'm thinking more along the lines of girls in the streets, Lenalee, or even Rhode. Allen certainly has an interesting affect on people. Update again soon!
Kyu-Momo chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Please continue! :)
Peculiar Top hat chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
WHOOOAAAAA! I randomly come on here every few months to see if any of my dead authors posted and... YOU DID! :DDD Chapter was great with real emotion. I look forward to the rest! Even if its 6 years! Thank you for your hard work!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
Haha this is good! I enjoy reading your version of Cross. I was a little skeptical of this story at first since you started it in 2007, but since you updated it a couple of weeks ago, I'm hoping you finish in a reasonable amount of time. Keep up the good work!
GreenGreyBlue chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Holy shit on a stick you updated! I had almost resigned to never knowing what happened as it had been... you know three years. I never read your other on going stories because I was afraid you wouldn't ever update again but now that you have I might so go and have a read of Komui and Narien.
These stories you have written are so well done and disturbing but somewhat heat warming at the same time.
The relationship between Allen and Mana was beautiful and saddening. Maddy was wonderful for an original character and I'd love a little one shot of her and Nick and Isabelle just to see what they're up to and if and what they're thinking about Allen.
Sorry went off on a little tangent about the Mana story.
I love how you've written Cross. I think you've captured his personality perfectly and I love how he is slowly growing to love Allen in his own twisted way. I hope it's not another three years before you update again cause this got me all excited.
Honestly I thought you'd drowned in the pacific ocean or something.
Ciao.
Kayday chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Ah how I've missed this. I was worried you had left it forever, leaving me only to read and wonder what continued after this. I'm glad you have returned and it has been a nice nostalgic experience reading something from you.