Reviews for Cross
Nemurion chapter 1 . 5/19
I'm glad you're back! I always enjoined your writing, and loved your style. Thank you
ohh i've been following this since Mana and i'm so, so glad this updated! THANK YOU

"Like all magic, it was simple enough to be stupid."
- this made me laugh in the middle of all that creepiness with Maria's corpse. I swear i never looked at it the same after reading your take on it

This entire chapter was delicious xD brimming with tension, nothing *explicit* but the meaning is crystal-clear!

Once again, thank you for the update! Your writing style is as clean and as enjoyable as i remember :) take care and happy writing!
Chiyozora-Mazura chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
*sweatdrops* Poor Allen, he has it rough. Well...please continue this story...if you could. *bows*
lizyeh2000 chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
hue chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
God i swear you are evilll. I am so into this fic that its not even funny.

Update it soon i beg of you
Blueist-Silk chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
i want to know what next? O.O too curious
Lucy Phantomhive2 chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
Please update!
deadacc15 chapter 16 . 2/10/2014
Please update soon ;-;
RantingArrows chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Jesus Christ, I actually had to remind myself that Allen had an immunity to the bullets as I read through the second part of the chapter . Then I started smiling when Cross tried to comfort him :) I can start seeing hints of Cross actually caring for Allen's well-being :)
RantingArrows chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
It was nice that Cross managed to feel a smidgen of guilt xD Sure, he reverted back to a bastard later, but still...On a sidenote, it's interesting to see how Allen is slowly growing up :)
RantingArrows chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
I like how...distinct Cross's personality is. He's a complete jerk, but that's what makes him interesting ;)
RantingArrows chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I found the prequel to this yesterday, practically devoured the thing, and then I found this...and you have no idea how happy you have made me :D Words can't describe how much I am looking forward to this
KhaalidaNyx chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
This is the last story of yours that I've read, and I love it. It's very clever how you piece things together and make small connections between one big picture. Will Cross find out that Allen has the Fourteenth's will soon? The suspense in this story kills me sometimes. Well, I feel like I know how Allen attracts men, but how does he attract women? Women that aren't like Maddie and other whores that lust after him or just care for him in a platonic way. I'm thinking more along the lines of girls in the streets, Lenalee, or even Rhode. Allen certainly has an interesting affect on people. Update again soon!
Kyu-Momo chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Please continue! :)
Peculiar Top hat chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
WHOOOAAAAA! I randomly come on here every few months to see if any of my dead authors posted and... YOU DID! :DDD Chapter was great with real emotion. I look forward to the rest! Even if its 6 years! Thank you for your hard work!