Reviews for For Her
Adomani chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
This story should have more reviews! Is awesome! I loved it
mtnikolle chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
No "happily ever after" here... but real life doesn't really have them either. The two stories are beautifully intertwined.
Nebelschreck chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Hi,
I really liked this story. It has a very good story line and at times I could not stop reading. I hope you will continue writing something that good.
But there were some things that I think you could do better. For example there were some sentences where words were missing, which kind of interupted the flow of the story. Another thing is Tensaiga. I always thougt that he couldnt fight with it and found it useless because of that? As it is a sword of life and not death. But maybe I just remeber it the wrong way.
Nebelschreck
Karmira chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
Another marvelous story done, one more review to add to your stash

Lovely story, Skye, especially the ending. That last flashback is a stunning ending everything hidden in this story. I love all the subtle nuances of character and feelings. It's poetic how the descriptions and what scenes you did add speak for the what happened in between and how each description is full of feelings and revelations. The balance of the present and flashbacks was quite unique, the beginning of their love and their biggest test of their love, as well as Kagome's continued growth. My favorite aspect of this story is Sesshomaru's personality, the rare smiles and chuckles, combined with quiet actions to speak of his love and dedication to his family. He's amazing. All of this is. Favorite, again
Typicalyssa chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Great ending! Kagome killing Osamu with his own weapon was brilliant. Sesshoumaru's point of view at the end was a nice touch. Thanks for the wonderful story! :)
Typicalyssa chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Nice chapter. I was wondering what took them so long to have only one child. This explains it all, and more. :)
Typicalyssa chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
A little sad that Satoru lost his mate-to-be, but yay, Sesshoumaru returned for Kagome! :) Double yay, now that they're going to fight together! :D
Typicalyssa chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
You weren't kidding when you said there'll be more angst. Aya didn't even make it past a chapter. (
Typicalyssa chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
8 years?! Aww man... That's an insanely long war! He's Sesshoumaru of the West! Isn't he suppose to be invincible and all mighty? I pity Kagome. Sighs.. Ok, moving on with the story.
Typicalyssa chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Excuse me for not reviewing this story earlier on. I was so caught up in the story and its emotions that I missed the review button. But I realised I should review this chapter before I get too lost in it because the scene where Sesshoumaru and Kagome first laid together was truly beautiful and sweet. Heck, the whole story since chapter one was simply fantastic! Love all the drama, pain and angst. The characterizations were how I'd imagine them to be given the situation. I like how Inuyasha has matured, and Cho sounds like the perfect partner for him. Satoru is just adorable! Can't help falling for this cute hanyou that I'm imagining in my head. XD I like your plot thus far, and the way you're writing the stories with snippets of the past that explains how it came to be as it is now. Really wish this story was longer. Can't believe I'm already halfway to the end. *sobs* .
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
The first few chapter were slow to pick up but once the momentum got going - an awesome story.
candyredlove chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
I LOVE u! omg ur the best writer ever! u should write more storeis like this!
WaraWara chapter 13 . 7/25/2010
Finished this whole series in a single sitting and man, it was GOOD. The angst was just nice and not overly done, which I was really glad for because I can't bear to read Sess/Kags in full tragedy mode cuz they're my favourite couple. I thought the ending was sweet with a recap of the past but I wished there was a little more to show what happened to everything after that disgusting Basilisk youkai was eliminated. Good stories always leave readers hungry for more!

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful tale. You're such an amazing writer!
WaraWara chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow I'm hooked instantly! Really love your style of writing! I can feel the emotions and desperation between our two leads keenly through your words. Brb! Gotta sate my thirst and read some more!
LadySafire chapter 13 . 4/9/2010
Still love every bit of this story.