Reviews for For Her
)%) 4¿
3) 3) 3) 3)
)))))
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
I like it. Maybe a sequel?
Adomani chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
This story should have more reviews! Is awesome! I loved it
mtnikolle chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
No "happily ever after" here... but real life doesn't really have them either. The two stories are beautifully intertwined.
Nebelschreck chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Hi,
I really liked this story. It has a very good story line and at times I could not stop reading. I hope you will continue writing something that good.
But there were some things that I think you could do better. For example there were some sentences where words were missing, which kind of interupted the flow of the story. Another thing is Tensaiga. I always thougt that he couldnt fight with it and found it useless because of that? As it is a sword of life and not death. But maybe I just remeber it the wrong way.
Nebelschreck
Karmira chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
Another marvelous story done, one more review to add to your stash

Lovely story, Skye, especially the ending. That last flashback is a stunning ending everything hidden in this story. I love all the subtle nuances of character and feelings. It's poetic how the descriptions and what scenes you did add speak for the what happened in between and how each description is full of feelings and revelations. The balance of the present and flashbacks was quite unique, the beginning of their love and their biggest test of their love, as well as Kagome's continued growth. My favorite aspect of this story is Sesshomaru's personality, the rare smiles and chuckles, combined with quiet actions to speak of his love and dedication to his family. He's amazing. All of this is. Favorite, again
Typicalyssa chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Great ending! Kagome killing Osamu with his own weapon was brilliant. Sesshoumaru's point of view at the end was a nice touch. Thanks for the wonderful story! :)