Reviews for Rose
So cute
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
lovely. good job
jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
this is so romantic...not often this days people give flowers,,and flowers always makes things seems romantic.,(in my view)..i like it a lot
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I like it. Fluffy feeling all around.
Krystal of Nol chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
'I could swear that half of my mind is controlled and possessed by NatsuShizu. Not that I mind of course, anyway…' and '...I've been NatsuShizu-ed!' High five to that!

Oh, yo sé porque tienen pañuelos de los colores del arcoiris, es culpa de la Presidenta y su VIcepresidente si sabes a lo que me refiero XD

Muy bonito y romántico detalle por parte de Natsuki, uno no pensaría que la chica sería tan hábil con las manos, además de disparar y 'ese' otro tipo de cosas (sólo pregúntale a Shizuru). Ahora que lo pienso la parte romántica más que la rosa en sí es la honestidad de las palabras o al menos eso es lo que pienso.

Una cosa: "I think I know what I made it…" puede que me equivoque pero no debería ser "I think I know why I made it…"?

Una linda historia, gracias :D

K.o.N
joanna chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
perfect, amasing, wonderfull, awesome :all those words come to me when I read it ! Really, I felt all the love between Natsuki and Shizuru : a pure and innocent love ! You're pretty good ! CONGRATULATION ! ;)
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Aw! So romantic!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was so romantic *sigh*
Shazu chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
this is a really cute one-shot, i enjoyed reading it ]
Notori the Storm Wolf chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I really liked this fic! It was also a nice change to see Natsuki not always being so shy.
Liandrid313 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Great story, man Shizuru is easy to please. anyways keep writing.
wakamama chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
::sniff sniff:: Beautiful T_T
MysticOmega chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Aw. Considerate Natsuki is one of the best. :3 It just makes me want to hug the computer because Natsuki is so warm and caring to Shizuru.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. -sniffs happily- x3
Ren XI chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Aww I liked this one.

Cute.
Ultramarine chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Very sweet story! This Natsuki certainly knows how to please her girl. The flower napkin just seems more of a special gift than jewelry and (real) flowers.