Reviews for Rose
Hookedonreading chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Oi shezaei-neko! Awh...so sweet and romantic. Okay, I'll fall for someone that can do that for me too!

It's very nice. Something that mom teaches and Nat learns to do and appreciates.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
So cute
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
lovely. good job
jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
this is so romantic...not often this days people give flowers,,and flowers always makes things seems romantic.,(in my view)..i like it a lot
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I like it. Fluffy feeling all around.
Krystal of Nol chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
'I could swear that half of my mind is controlled and possessed by NatsuShizu. Not that I mind of course, anyway…' and '...I've been NatsuShizu-ed!' High five to that!

Oh, yo sé porque tienen pañuelos de los colores del arcoiris, es culpa de la Presidenta y su VIcepresidente si sabes a lo que me refiero XD

Muy bonito y romántico detalle por parte de Natsuki, uno no pensaría que la chica sería tan hábil con las manos, además de disparar y 'ese' otro tipo de cosas (sólo pregúntale a Shizuru). Ahora que lo pienso la parte romántica más que la rosa en sí es la honestidad de las palabras o al menos eso es lo que pienso.

Una cosa: "I think I know what I made it…" puede que me equivoque pero no debería ser "I think I know why I made it…"?

Una linda historia, gracias :D

K.o.N
joanna chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
perfect, amasing, wonderfull, awesome :all those words come to me when I read it ! Really, I felt all the love between Natsuki and Shizuru : a pure and innocent love ! You're pretty good ! CONGRATULATION ! ;)
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Aw! So romantic!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was so romantic *sigh*
Shazu chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
this is a really cute one-shot, i enjoyed reading it ]
Notori the Storm Wolf chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I really liked this fic! It was also a nice change to see Natsuki not always being so shy.
Liandrid313 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Great story, man Shizuru is easy to please. anyways keep writing.
wakamama chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
::sniff sniff:: Beautiful T_T
MysticOmega chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Aw. Considerate Natsuki is one of the best. :3 It just makes me want to hug the computer because Natsuki is so warm and caring to Shizuru.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. -sniffs happily- x3