Reviews for How I Know
and she knew love chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Loved it! Just what I needed to brighten my day. I love Booth and Brennan interactions like these, where they sort of flirt with their feelings but keep it light all the same. Loved the ending too. Perfect.
zzzooe chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Hahaha. Loved it.
Myzinglink chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
So sweet and funny!
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Absolutely a delight to read. I was smiling the entire time. So B&B! Please write more of these!
xxDare2Dreamxx chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aw... that was so adorable and so true! :D :D :D Great job!
Helen3616 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
OMG! It made me laugh and squeal ) good job
hazellwood chapter 1 . 5/10/2009

I loved it.
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
loved this! so in character it hurt! well, not really. i actually was giggling the whole time tho. good job, love. youre a decent writer, more than that even.

And you have a great knack for dialogue. which is impressive.
Campione chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I've always loved this one.. But before I added it to my favourites it that I found it now :D.. It really makes me laugh.. Love the part with the neon sign..

Cheers :D
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I loved this! You know, the ending reminded me a lot of that old X-Files ep, Triangle. With the declaration of love and then the famous "Oh, brother"?

You know, I always read that Mulder was really hurt by her dismissal, but that smile on his face said otherwise, lol. It's exactly how I read the end of this. Great job!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
SSJL

Well I gotta start somewhere to catch-up and where better than with UBER-fun-fluffy-banter and YOU! THIS was just FAB! And I So needed some chuckle material! Tottaly captured them perfecty-even if it was a tad OOC-I could so see this happening at some point *drifts off dreamily* A gal can dream! I LOV'D that you used "40YOV" as a basis for this-my absolute FAVORITE part was them laughing so hard and him coking out “Damn, I thought I turned off that sign.”-OH GAWD I almost peed my pants! *snort*

Well, I'm off to see what other goodies I can read up on!

G :D
ab89us chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This is the first story that has really made me laugh in a while. Great job!
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh that was REALLY,REALLY, REALLY nice. Captured them perfectly, and just living with whatever sword of Damocles hangs over their heads, instead of angsting about it all the time.

Don't get me wrong, I love angst. But this was such a lovely bit of verbal sparring that, wow.