Reviews for A Power Greater than a Demon
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 1/3
This was a nicely done what if fic. I also really enjoyed the little dig at the Hyuuga clan at the start - no deviation from the clan techniques makes you a predictable, easy target for anyone who knows how they work.

You even gave Sakura a nice moment tied into the nice ending picture of Naruto and Hinata falling asleep resting against each other. Thank you.
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Really good
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awesome. Very nice, m'friend!

Keep up the good work!
eyeofthegoddess chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
You know I love all of your stories - and this is no exception. Keep up the good work!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Very sweet. The variety of wording could of been done here and there, however, I really liked the idea- perfer it much more than the manga. XD

ARi chan
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
nice
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
okay overall this was a great fic. Loved everything about it. so much going on. I think the fox chacka healing others could be used in the series i think it oculd work. Overall nice job

Draco122
Unicorn Paige chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hi. So I actually have a question for you. See, I'm writing this fic (Man, I sound lame) anyways, I had seen the picture Samurai_PET drew based on this fic on DA and had thought of incorporating it in my own story, but then I saw where it was based off your fic and so I'm wondering if it's okay if I use your idea of Hinata helping Naruto overpower the kyuubi? I'd give you credit of course and link back to your story at the end of the chapter. And if not, that's cool too, I just wanted to make sure I asked. :)

-Paige
pooky's-sunshine chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I hope the manga follows your fic!
carolina chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
great ff! im so in luv with this couple.
Maddy chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Nice idea. It was very original and actually made sense! Also a very cute fanfiction. Great job.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Good job.
anonymus chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I loved this it was very intesting
Foxx28 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
AW! I love it! _
John Henri Allyn chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Hey great fanfic.

Lord knows the manga and Anime don't tend to use Hinata very much so its nice to read something about her in action.

Do you have the previous part where she was fighting Konan?

I've seen glimpses of her in the new movie coming out so hopefully we'll get to see what she is capable of now.

If you want check out some of my stories

Best,