Reviews for Reine
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 2/3
So sweet, thank you!
That was adorable! So much confusion for those two, but I'm glad they sorted it out! And that was a very clever title; I wouldn't say I'm fluent in French, but I got it. :D
This is literally the best Zelink story I've read so far, I keep on coming back. Please PLEASE produce more stories like this one! _
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
So good!
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Absolutely lovely! :)
limonium chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
i think i died when i reached the gerudo harem part
this is so awesome
absolutely love
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
hahaha I kind of expected a continuation, an embarassed Zelda of Twilight princess hehe now that I couldnt imagine hehe
Waffleface chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Ironic how the warmest place they could honeymoon would be with the Gerudo (who I'm pretty sure are dead in Twilight Princess...)

Besides that, excellent job! I never really considered how much Link helped the individual people he encountered. Great work!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
It was a very sweet story and I really loved your characterization of Zelda. Lovely piece.
Advocaat chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Oh my goodness lord, woman! This was absolutely wonderful! Can I shake your hand? How have I never read this before?

Everything about this was lovely. Reading of all of Link's good deeds had me smiling wider and wider. And then Link's proposal was the most charming thing I've ever read in my life. Oh, my heart.

Instant favorite! Bravo!
The Wilde Files chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I LOVE it
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I never imagined TP Zelda as funny, but this... perfect.
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
really liked it :)
Helena Mariel chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
So cute! Loved it and your description and elaboration based on the actual game play... bravo!
Zarianwen chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Very cute! I enjoyed this. A refreshing little oneshot was just what I needed. I'm glad for once it's not about the angst of a commoner and royalty wanting to be married against social dictates. That's fine and dandy, but once in a while you need something happy and fluffy.
I love how the city loves Link for his simple acts of kindness, rather than the grand acts of heroism. Good to see that people acknowledge something behind the sword and shield.