Reviews for Reine
EmeraldRhino chapter 1 . 1/1
That is just about the cutest thing I've ever read. So I know this is coming more than 9 years after the publication, but it can't be helped. I thoroughly enjoyed the detail, and the humor of it was so effortless. Ah! Loved every bit! You did a marvelous job.
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I love the details regarding some of the side quests in here. Excellent little piece!
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Ah! I loved this. Short, refreshing, absurb, and adorable all rolled into two thousand wrods of perfections. _
SwanDestiny chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Aww... This is just too sweet!
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
So sweet, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
That was adorable! So much confusion for those two, but I'm glad they sorted it out! And that was a very clever title; I wouldn't say I'm fluent in French, but I got it. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This is literally the best Zelink story I've read so far, I keep on coming back. Please PLEASE produce more stories like this one! _
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
So good!
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Absolutely lovely! :)
limonium chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
i think i died when i reached the gerudo harem part
this is so awesome
absolutely love
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
hahaha I kind of expected a continuation, an embarassed Zelda of Twilight princess hehe now that I couldnt imagine hehe
Waffleface chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Ironic how the warmest place they could honeymoon would be with the Gerudo (who I'm pretty sure are dead in Twilight Princess...)

Besides that, excellent job! I never really considered how much Link helped the individual people he encountered. Great work!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
It was a very sweet story and I really loved your characterization of Zelda. Lovely piece.
Advocaat chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Oh my goodness lord, woman! This was absolutely wonderful! Can I shake your hand? How have I never read this before?

Everything about this was lovely. Reading of all of Link's good deeds had me smiling wider and wider. And then Link's proposal was the most charming thing I've ever read in my life. Oh, my heart.

Instant favorite! Bravo!