Reviews for A Torturous Predicament Called 'Entertainment'
Guest chapter 3 . 17m ago
you do know that tame animals are not allowed in minas tirith?
peter Jackson got the movies wrong.
as for the dancing... L.O.L.
Guest chapter 2 . 1h ago
harad probably is Saudi Arabia.
as for the elf... they may not have been considered mythical in harad. Tolkien says the peoples of the east refer to elves as /whitefiends/, so Legolas' both at the battle of pelennor fields and as a guard probably frightened them half out of their wits.
Glory Bee chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Well deserving of its awards :) I made the mistake of swallowing some yogurt when I hit the line about Adar playing the drums. Nearly choked lol You are one of my favorite authors and I am glad you are prolific :)
gginsc chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
You are a very good writer. I really enjoyed this story!
annoula chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
OH MY GOSH!This was just awesome!Lucky Arwen and Aragorn!
Emily chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
Nice, Tathar told. : )

(Why had he forgotten to watch Faramir’s response to the dancing?)

Yes, why had he? I'm irate. Oh, maybe it's the next chapter, I'll go see. : )
Emily chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
How mortifying! : o
KyMahalei chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
I dug this out of Ellfine's "favorites" box. I had no idea that you were writing such delightful stories so long ago. Thanks for a fun read, NiRi. I really enjoy your writing style!
Psalm 136 chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Hey *squishes* It's a NiRi! Okay, so I was recently added to a c2 (Who Me, Or... something or other, lol) and I was checking out some of the other stories and couldn't HELP but check this one out. All I have to say is... LMAO! That was one of the most HILARIOUS things I have ever written. The part where Legolas is wondering who told Gimli of the night in Harad, and then Tathar comes in is absolutely HILARIOUS! I was laughing so hard I cried a little bit, haha. And I nearly fell over when I read the part where Aragorn is asking the king of Harad for one of the dancers' costumes, and Legolas realizes its for Arwen, and he flips out! That was awesome!

Over all, AWESOME fic, as usual. Love it!
athenaswings chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
snicker, snicker.
nautika chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
I think this could be an epic piece, but I dont know how you would outdo Thranduil's "Forget formality, my son. I prefer this greeting above any other." or watching Thranduil go from uncomfortable, to embarrassed to confused to...well you get

the idea. :D

I also have to wonder if Legolas is looking foward to that time with his father quite as much now (evil grin) "We will still have our time, my Leaf," Thranduil assured him. "It will just have to be after the talks, instead of before." Legolas nodded, feeling better; he had missed his father.'

And I loved Tathar washing dishes. So nice to see an elf doing a job for free that I regularly do for a living!

Oh, yes. Good disclaimer. I've been meaning to tell you that!

nautika chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I think it would be entertaining to watch Legolas' reaction to

Thrandy's reaction! :D

Estelcontar chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
LOL, Niri, that was absolutely hilarous. Poor Legolas, what a predicament. It's not easy to resist a belly dancer. No wonder he was heated. *g*

I wouldn't mind at all discovering how and why Aragorn had witnessed it once. *hint* *hint*

Estelcontar
floer21 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
(still laughing)

OH GREAT GOD! It's really hilarious!

Great story indeed!

keep doing the good job!
nautika chapter 3 . 11/14/2007

the idea. :D

Oh, yes. Good disclaimer. I've been meaning to tell you that!