Reviews for Mekakushi
Rimsha chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
*gasp*

i hope Sasu-chan doesnt feel horrible with grief and guilt.

but still, amazing, i love how everything super discriptive

Stratagem Blue chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I think the most gruesome, disturbing moment in the entire piece is that last line; "And somehow, he managed to smile." That is terribly bleak, and more so, terribly realistic. All the descriptions of death taking hold, of the blade and the blood, and Sasuke holding him as he dies, seem to make me hold my breath, as though I'm waiting for death as well. This is probably the best Itachi death scene in Naruto fanfiction, if only because it manges to incorporate nobility /and/ humility at the same time, which is difficult to accomplish with Itachi's character.
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I intended on skimming through it. I ended up reading it properly. Dx Good fic, man, better than I could ever do! xD
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Your amazing work was based on two ideas I had too, quite often. Itachi could really have slaughtered his clan to save Sasuke-kun from the way Fugaku-baka was bringing him up -or rather bringing him down, if I can try this lame, lame pun.

And I always thought Itachi would die like this, a "suicide-by-cop" way, as you put it.

Good job!
TwistedCyberChick chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Very well-written. It doesn't hurt that on some level I could see things playing out this way. Itachi has always been one of my favorite characters as well. There's just something about those cold loner types that slaughter their entire clan that draws a person to them.

But, seriously, the way you expressed Itachi's acceptance of his punishment, his seemingly in vain attempt at absolution, you perfectly captured his personality. Burning his akatsuki cloak was a nice touch. And this line, “They . . . would have clipped your wings... And you . . . have such lovely . . . wings. . .” is chilling. Itachi is one twisted sucka, that's for sure.

Overall a great one-shot. You have my compliments.