Reviews for Amai
Yoneko-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Good job! Your writing is magnificent, and all the details you put into the story really made it great to read. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Xoxox sunshine
LaCoquette chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
oh gosh! that was intense! i loved how Kisame took revenge on sasuke for killing Itachi, and your portrayal of his pain in not being able to tel him how he trully felt. it was awesome!
kitsunecoyote chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This was AMAZING O:

One of the best fanfics I ever read. So sad ; A ;

Keep up the awesome work w

-loves KisaSasu-

VSC
If Only Cacti Could Fly chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That was a beautiful story! It was so bittersweet. You did a wonderful job! I loved it!
allanimehere chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
...

poor sasuke T-T

poor kakashi

poor itachi

baka kisame

thanks for the story...i did enjoy it even though kisame is not one of my favorite characters...thanks again
Kerink chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
That was wonderful, simply wonderful. I feel bad for poor Kisame, but it was all so in-character.

-faved-
VioletIntoxication chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
hm... i think i really enjoyed it... the only downside is sasuke's death, but the lemon was totally hot so it's okay. i like how kakashi killed kisame in the end, and how sasuke had already killed itachi. great writing style, also. i really like the idea of kisasasu, but there aren't hardly any fics so i don't know how much i like it for sure... excellent fic, it was really well written with flawless grammar (you can actually write, as opposed to other fic authors who mess up virtually every sentence structure). i just wish there were more kisasasu fics, and i think i would prefer them to be rapefics where kisame has his way because he finds sasuke absolutely irresistible, but then is discovered and severely beaten by itachi, who then in turn decides to fuck sasuke for the same reason... maybe i'll just have to write it... well anyway, sorry for my constant rambling, but great fic and you should definitely keep writing!
shaedey chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Aw! So morbid yet sweet, like blood in your icecream. Poor kisame T-T I love how you wrote this, very original
Stratagem Blue chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Yes, there is a lack of SasuXKisa fics, aren't there? And as you said, this isn't exactly about the pairing - it is more about revenge in essence. The irony of the title is what strikes me right away, and what stays with me once I have reached the end and begin to reflect on what I've read. And I like Kisame's method of suicide, which I find to be ingenious and horribly depressing at the same time. For one of the few of its kind, this fic makes quite a mark for the pairing.