Reviews for The Highest Form of Flattery
MelRain chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
OMG! XD i love this story!. "Mmm, yeah, Abarai! God, fuck me, now! Fill me with your hot, pulsing man-meat!" I died of laughter! Good story!
Gianna Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I laughed so bloody hard when he said ""Mmm, yeah, Abarai! God, fuck me, now! Fill me with your hot, pulsing man-meat!"" XD lmfao Byakuya would NEVER say something like that! XDDD But yes, I agree, that would be insanely hot if he did... BWAHAHAHAHAAA! XDDDDDDDDD OH GOD...
WhimsyUsagi chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
lol, it was hilarious and the ending was awesome xD
cellaria chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
lol this was hilarious
ManyVoices chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Just re-read this and the ass-dismemberment cracks me up every time. I love the way this story is written.
Kintama-Hime chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Loved it. Thanks!
Mochi-Tan chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love it. The way Renji pretends to be Byakuya is hilarious and the s*x scene is quite well-made. The ending is very cute.
Lightning the Flash chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
SUCH AN AMAZING ONE SHOT! LOVED IT!

THis was very funny and sweet! Haha, I loved how they 'switched' and Renji's impersonation of Byakuya LOL XD

Fantastic Job! I really do like the way you write this pairing! And I hope you write more! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Loved it! Very nice story that cracked me up...ass- dismemberment ROFL.
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is the funniest, best thing I've read in ages. Thank-you so much for sharing! I absolutly loved it!
xallfalldownx chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Kinky.

This was epicness itself, your Renji is just so amazingly funny.
Moonlight Vampiress chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was so freaking cute and adorable...not to mention I had to stop reading several times due to laughter at them acting like one another only to come back and re-read and laugh again. Good job :)
shensin chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
One word: G-E-N-I-U-S.

Keep up the good work, you are better than a professional writer
kiya chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
aaww.., that's just too fun.., i really like it., made laugh so hard., you're amazing.,
Blackdanger chapter 1 . 1/1/2010