Reviews for Sacrifice

Good Job. Thank You.
Bluebird372 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
lol...in love with lizzie...haha
Aqua88 chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Im writing this as I go along...I could tell it was going to be one of those kinda storys. haha.

Okay, so first of all: "Geora" is a new one for me. Clever. Did you do that yourself or did you hear it from somewhere?

And then I loved those lines from the Jonas Bro.s you added in there. Very cute.

And then I was laughing but yet shocked all at once on this line: George sat down on the couch, facing his son, who was in his favorite recliner as usual. “Derek, talk to me.”

“I’m in love with her, Dad. I always have been.”

“Derek, son, you’re fourteen.

hehe.

Okay I read the entire thing.

AW

I REALLY liked it. It was so unique. A little AU. Well. VERY AU. And unrealistic. But it was really good.

Like beyond good. Kinda fits my life right now too. So I thought that was cool. Loved it all. Thanks for writing it!
jerbils11 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
aw! this was SO cute! LOVED it! :D

-Jacki :)
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
loved it update soon
daisy617 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
aww, luv it! greatness.
Luv4Dasey chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
"Definitely. I love you too, Nora. And uh, keep the ring. I still want to be with you until death. Just… not starting right now.”

Am I a bad person because I thought that line was hillarious. Haha, just not starting now. Ok, I'm weird...but I loved it!
jeytonlover chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Good job. I really liked how this was flipped from "Straghtjacket Feeling". With George and Nora doing the sacrificing instead of Casey and Derek. Keep up the great work!
muslim2594 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
awn...dat wuzz so sweet...but u noee it wuzz really sad 4 george...but newayzz i really lykd it...! )D
highunicorns chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
aw...that's so cute...i love it!this is seriously good writing and i can't wait for you to write another story or chapter!
belledramione chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
aw! i really loved this story! D