Reviews for The Curious and Covert
Zoffoli chapter 1 . 4/22
Beautifully written. I really liked the in-depth characterization, the psychological insights, howmessed up your syntax became when Al was found out and dragged home and it all became almost stream of consciousness. And thank you for not butchering the ending. The one you wrote is entirely in tune with the rest of the story. Well done :)
shannello chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
i read this one years ago when i was on an ed/al stint, and after a little detective work i came across it again earlier today. pleased to say it's still one of my favorites - still just as well-written and engrossing as the first time. when i think of elricest fanfic that i'm genuinely fond of this story always comes to mind. there are hundreds of fluffy, care-free, generic fics about these brothers, but this dirty, honest, and unashamed piece is one of the few i've never forgotten.

your writing style is gorgeous and gripping. the attention to detail - flawless. and the plot! god, the plot. the uncomfortable and embarrassing growing pains of alphonse as he becomes a young adult mentally, while cursed with the body of a child, the confusion felt by both brothers, the literature read to make sense of it all, the psychologist, the damn glory hole. *sighs happily* thank you for sharing this. and i'm ridiculously happy i found this again. 10/10.
Gabby-kun chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
A highly entertaining piece! I'm proud to say I enjoyed every second of it. Thank you for sharing.
Only5EvenInHeight chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Holy shit...thats awesome...
Kneazle-Chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is hot and beautiful. One of the best Elricest I've ever come favorite part was when Ed caught Al in the act, and dragged him home to confront him. Poor Alphonse! Loved this story and thank you for sharing this.
queenusagi chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I seriously found this fic and another fic from livejournal. I decided to read the other one first and after a while I realized that that other fic was this one, but just on livejournal. Hah! Anyways, I love this fic so much! It was ugnf. So nice
Lyson chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Weirdest thing i've read at 2 am in a while. But I liked it. Kudos
Anne1313 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oh wow
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
There's going to be good and bad in this review, bear with me and please don't take offense.

The bad: To me it didn't seem like a Humor story at all and there was no true Romance. And Al's character seemed more like a whore than anything else. Sorry, please remember that these are only my opinions.

The good: Your story was very well told, with much emotion, the structure was impressive and the sexuality you portrayed was done well.

Your talent and skill are apparent, keep up the good work!
TheNextAmandaYoung chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
. . .Poor Al... I feel bad for him... lol awesome story :D
KattaKatta chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
If I don't review this now, I won't remember to tell you how amazing and wonderful this story is. But if I DO review now, my thoughts won't be in order and I won't make any sense. So bear with me please.

First of all, I love it. It makes me flail with happiness. I can't even tell you right now how much I loved reading your story.

Second, thank you for not making Al a whining, crying, over-emotional bitch-boy.

Third, your characters are dead-on. Absolutely. Again, much joy and flailing.

Fourth, your detail is amazing. Your story has substance in addition to the smut, which is so very rare. Ah, plot!

In conclusion, I love you and you should keep writing.
suaviorXchu chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
One word: HOT.

Hmm, let me expand on that. Actually, I am lost for words! This was so unbelievably hot. Original, in character, very well written, graphic (just the way I like it) and so so erotic.

Good job!
Kyashii chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
AMAZING! Without a doubt the BEST EdwardxAl story I have ever read~ FANTASTIC JOB! :D
pomodorooo chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
That was amazing! So beautifully written

One the best Elricest fics I've read!
luciume chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
that was amazing! I'm so glad I read this :) Also glad it didn't end with sex, not that I don't love Elricest-sex, its just nice to see a M rated fiction without it. And besides, the ending is great as is. I loved how you had Ed think of how he'd hate to see Al with someone, not being there with him and all. Ahh, I;m ranting. The point is, this one-shot was amazing and packed with great detail :)

Hope you write more Elricest ! You're a great writer.